Federico Chiesa (22 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not sure why people are surprised. He hasn't suddenly changed as a player, this is more or less how he looked playing for Fiorentina as well.
This is the funny thing

He didn't change, he is playing like he allways has, just in a bigger team. But this drive, ferocious aggression combined with skill, decision making and decisive ability in final third, was being ignored by alot of people here. Because he is Italian and comes from Fiorentina, so naturally he must be a flop material, another Berna.

Scared themselves into a fervour, instead of just see and take the player for what he is. He simply has the right amount of ingredients as a player to make it in top top level, mentally but more importantly the direct and powerfully skilled style is tailor made for big clubs . If he wasn't signed by us or Viola refusing sales, I would seen him in Bayern or so already few years ago.

Jun 6, 2015
To be honest, Bernardeschi looked great at Fiorentina too, probably better than Chiesa.
He completely failed to step at Juve though, unlike Chiesa.
Not sure I agree with that.

However it's true that sometimes players can't perform the same way for Juve as they performed in the smaller clubs. I just think that watching Chiesa play for Fiorentina you could see the fearless mentality he has. It doesn't make a difference for him mentally whether he plays for Juve or Fiorentina. Sadly for Berna it does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)