Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
So basically his favorite position is just like Kulu?
I certainly prefer him in a more advanced role. I think eventually his best fit would be the role Ronaldo plays currently for us. Imo Chiesa is player whose attacking numbers can explode when it clicks for him. Think of Salah before he went to Liverpool and found a more consistent end product.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
kulus best position to me is where Ramsey has been playing. I like the idea of him behind ronaldo and dybala
Exactly.

And BTW, KuLu himself said that's his favorite position is the AM behind the forwards just like his idol player KDB.

so in starting 11 Chiesa can play on the wings, KuLu behind CR7-Dybala.

Ramsey, Morata and Cuad in rotation.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Exactly.

And BTW, KuLu himself said that's his favorite position is the AM behind the forwards just like his idol player KDB.

so in starting 11 Chiesa can play on the wings, KuLu behind CR7-Dybala.

Ramsey, Morata and Cuad in rotation.
so we’re looking at something like

Szczesny

Danilo De Ligt Chiellini

Chiesa Arthur Bentancur Sandro

Kulu

Dybala Ronaldo

Ayoooooo

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Exactly.
Maybe De Ligt will play instead of Chiello?

But that's the lineup I'm also thinking of.
yeah I just have this fantasy (that should be a reality if we’re being honest) that bonucci finally gets his ass (haha get it) benched.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.alfredopedulla.com/chiesa-juve-ben-oltre-tutti-gli-esuberi-domani-titolare-poi/

Cliff notes:

Chiesa to Juve is essentially done. Tomorrow will be his final game for Fiorentina, and he will start barring any surprises.

Operation will close at 60m. Initial loan with an obligation that will most likely be payable in three years.

Not necessary to sell Costa, but something will have to be done re: de Sciglio/Khedira

Fiorentina already has Chiesas replacement lined up in Callejon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)