Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (12 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
context was allegri = our ferguson, but thanks for playing, pavle
Expanded sporting role basically equates a Ferguson meaning. You said the only way it would happen is if we were successful again. Are you saying this season is a success now? :lol:

Can’t you just admit you were wrong and move on… sheesh.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Expanded sporting role basically equates a Ferguson meaning. You said the only way it would happen is if we were successful again. Are you saying this season is a success now? :lol:

Can’t you just admit you were wrong and move on… sheesh.
expanded sporting role is the english model. are you saying that all english clubs' managers are fergusons? :lol:

allegri was gonna stay at the end of the season anyway, we're yet to play a single game since tuttosport went full retard with their shit, but some doomsday mongers already believe that that idiotic rumor is legit :lol:

just for the record, ferguson = long term manager + coach. never gonna happen at juventus.

can't you just admit that you are on your period and move on

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
expanded sporting role is the english model. are you saying that all english clubs' managers are fergusons? :lol:

allegri was gonna stay at the end of the season anyway, we're yet to play a single game since tuttosport went full retard with their shit, but some doomsday mongers already believe that that idiotic rumor is legit :lol:

just for the record, ferguson = long term manager + coach. never gonna happen at juventus.

can't you just admit that you are on your period and move on
Nice hedging. I’ll be back again to demand answers when Allegri becomes our Ferguson without the winning and with the Iscos.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lost his powers, still stays with us. either he's loyal or an idiot

are we officially a retirement home for underperformers already?

Jun 16, 2020
lost his powers, still stays with us. either he's loyal or an idiot

are we officially a retirement home for underperformers already?

Im probably the only one but I’d like him to stay. The wiretaps were convincing enough that he isn’t a new Paratici. Transfers/extensions like Paredes and De Sciglio are clearly the work of Allegri, and we all wanted a DS who worked more in synergy with the coach.

Cherubini has been part of the NG in the past and we do have some nice talents. Besides they he knows every player from U19 to the senior squad, all the contract situations and other relevant stuff. Probably with the full board gone it’s good to have someone in the direction who’s able to provide Guintoli with some necessary information.

Of all the old board members Cherubini gets a pass for me. It remains shocking that he gets punished for something that Paratici and Agnelli did. Same could be said about Arrivabene but I always had a strange feeling with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)