kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
That moment where he ran past a few players brilliantly, had time to pick an easy cross then ran out of the pitch pretty much summed up his performances over the past few seasons.
If that wasn't worth 4 million / year, I don't know what is.
I can't blame berna for trying to get that sum seeing how our management has been giving handouts left and right in these previous couple of years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
That moment where he ran past a few players brilliantly, had time to pick an easy cross then ran out of the pitch pretty much summed up his performances over the past few seasons.
Absolutely. That move was fully representative of Bernardeschi. He can only ever get 50% of a move right. What on earth he was thinking dragging the ball to the line like that when all he had to do was hit the ball into the box. His mind must be a fascinating place

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This is madness. I genuinely believe he must have some form of mental illness. The line is right there, he even looks up and can see where the goal is but still fucks this up so bad. That's not just poor technique that's a mental disability.
He was looking for a pass. The strikers/midfielders didn't get into the box. He said "screw this I'm going home."

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
After about 3-4 games on a fine level he's back to his usual trash form. I hope it was enough to create a great youtube video and sell him to some Prem club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)