FC Tokyo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I can't wait to see the match tonight :)
Can someone upload the goals?

Was Tacchinardi there? I read that he returned to Italy because he's about to have a son...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
F.C. TOKYO-JUVENTUS 1-4
RETI: 9’pt Toda, 7’st Trezeguet, 29’st Sculli, 31’ e 37’ st Del Piero

F.C. TOKYO: Shiota, Fujita (36’st Asari), Jean, Moniwa (42’st Sakoi), Omata, Konno, Miyazawa (36’st Ikegami), Kurisawa (12’st Kobayashi), Ishikawa (33’st Suzuki), Toda, Kondo (1’st Baba). All. Hara. A disposizione: Endo, Danilo

JUVENTUS: Chimenti, Biridnelli, Zebina, Thuram, Parisi (1’st Sculli), Nedved, Aronica, Pessotto (44’st V. Pessotto), Kapo (44’st Garbini Pereira), Trezeguet, Del Piero (44’st Tchite). All. Capello. A disposizione: Bonnefoi.

ARBITRO: Toshimitsu Yoshida
AMMONITI: 22’pt Aronica, 27’pt Omata, 31’st Del Piero
SPETTATORI: 35.102

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Good news...!

I have heard about his gf being pregnant but the baby news never came...

We actually thought his gf might have been an elephant...carrying the baby forever!! :wacko:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Good news...!

I have heard about his gf being pregnant but the baby news never came...
I had heard it too, but I thought it was something made up by the press...

We actually thought his gf might have been an elephant...carrying the baby forever!! :wacko:
:D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
You can see the game tonight (20.30 Italian time) on Sportitalia (search it on coolstreaming). I'm searching the goals too...

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
I lost the signal. And it keeps streaming, there's not enough people tuned. :down:

The positive note is that I'll spare my ears! What an horrid littel accent the commentator has! :fero:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
FC Tokyo 1-4 Juventus FC

Alessandro Del Piero scored twice as Italian Serie A champions Juventus FC came from behind to whip J-League side FC Tokyo 4-1 in a football friendly match.

The star-studded Italian club, who beat J-League champions Yokohama Marinos 1-0 last Wednesday, ended their three-match Asian tour with two wins and one loss.

They were beaten 5-3 on penalties on Saturday by unheralded Hong Kong First Division side Kitchee, who held them to a 2-2 draw in an exhibition match in Hong Kong.

FC Tokyo, the J-League Cup holders, opened the scoring in the ninth minute when forward Mitsuhiro Toda headed home a cross from midfielder Masashi Miyazawa to lead 1-0 at half-time at the Ajinomoto Stadium.

But Juventus exploded with four goals in the second half as David Trezeguet equalized by flicking in a rebound off a shot by Pavel Nedved in the 51st minute.

Substitute forward Giuseppe Sculli brought the second goal for the Italian side in the 73rd minute on a pass from star striker Alessandro Del Piero who scored another himself two minutes later.

Juventus wrapped up the onslaught as Del Piero ruffled the net again in the 81st minute.

The Italian giants received one million euros (1,230,800 dollars) for each game of the Asian exhibition tour.

Del Piero was awarded a car as the most valuable player of the match. It was the second car won in Japan by Del Piero, who scored the sole goal against Yokohama in the first match.

"I want to play in Japan again because they never give me a car in Italy," the 30-year-old number-10 quipped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)