Fastest hatrick ever? (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Trezeguet races into record books

David Trezeguet's hat-trick within 18 minutes against Ascoli Calcio 1898 yesterday was the quickest in Serie A for nearly half a century, and the fourth fastest in Italy ever.

Lightning Mazzola
Since 1945 only one player has accomplished the feat in a quicker time: AS Roma's Egisto Pandolfini, within the first 16 minutes of a 5-3 win against Legnano Calcio in 1957. Giuseppe Meazza scored an amazing four-minute treble for FC Internazionale Milano against AS Roma in 1930, while the quickest hat-trick during a match belongs to Valentino Mazzola. The Torino Calcio legend rattled in three goals between the 29th and 31st minutes against Vicenza Calcio in 1947.

Goal drought
Trezeguet's first goals this year - coming in the seventh, 13th and 18th minutes - moved him on to 18 in Serie A for the season, three behind Luca Toni of ACF Fiorentina in the race to finish capocannoniere - an honour the Frenchman last won in 2001/02. "Finishing as Serie A's top scorer for the second time is obviously one of my personal goals, although it is more important to win trophies with Juventus," Trezeguet said.

Toni targetted
Trezeguet is now the Bianconeri's eighth-highest scorer of all time, his goals yesterday taking him on to 118, three more than Roberto Baggio. The 27-year-old is now seven goals away from overtaking Danish striker Johnny Hansen as the club's highest-scoring foreigner ever.

by Paolo Menicucci
uefa.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
when i play soccer i always yell DAVID TREZEGUET if i score ore ALESSSSAAAANNNDDDROOOOO DELPIEROOOOO

ore when i make an lucky but insane move i quote : Ché Numero Di zlatan IbraGINOvic ;) MAMMA MIA

when i make a sliding takle FABIOOOO CANNAVARO ore LILIAN THURAM!!! when i am in the goal PARRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA BUFFON :D

ore when i make an assist i say Ché cross di Zambro and chest control MAURO GERMAN CAMORANESI insane shot from 25meter PAVEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL NEDVED

and all the others like adrian,patrick and puma,.....

do you guys also do this ??? :p :D

i love Juve :touched: :toast:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
when i play soccer i always yell DAVID TREZEGUET if i score ore ALESSSSAAAANNNDDDROOOOO DELPIEROOOOO

ore when i make an lucky but insane move i quote : Ché Numero Di zlatan IbraGINOvic ;) MAMMA MIA

when i make a sliding takle FABIOOOO CANNAVARO ore LILIAN THURAM!!! when i am in the goal PARRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA BUFFON :D

ore when i make an assist i say Ché cross di Zambro and chest control MAURO GERMAN CAMORANESI insane shot from 25meter PAVEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL NEDVED

and all the others like adrian,patrick and puma,.....

do you guys also do this ??? :p :D

i love Juve :touched: :toast:
gino so touching,so much love for juve,+rep for you buddy
but you are a nutter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)