Fantasista - Tsk tsk.. (1 Viewer)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Fantasista - may I ask where you acquired your avatar? *raises eyebrow*
I do not recall a request via email or otherwise to use that certain graphic.
Do not get me wrong, I am pleased to see you take a liking to my work. A meagre 'just to let you know' message would have suppressed the shock of encountering an old creation of mine in new surroundings.
Just to confirm, I am Muscolino9; a regular at the EA FIFA Community forums and that very avatar was made in tribute to the Gazzetta Dello Sport piece on Del Piero following his pledge to remain at Delle Alpi for years to come. Oh, and hello to you all - I'm new. :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome Muscolino,

Stu you bad bad boy, you deserve to be spanked :fero:

Give credit where credit's due :p

Nice avatar Musc. :thumb:

OP
Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Thanks, gray.
    Just to clear the air, I've no beef with 'Stu' or Fantasista. Just wanted to make impact on my arrival. :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    lol, I don't know why, but when I read this thread I couldn't stop laughing. It just seems kinda pathetic to me... it's an avatar FFS. No offence.

BTW, welcome Muscolino :)

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    LOL..I don't! but I'm on them forums so much - you'd think so!
    As for it being pathetic, yup it is...but I had to make SOME kind of conversation.. :down:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Oh, I thought you did.

I was about to yell at you for not including Fiorentina in the italian second division.

Psstt.....................(Actually, I did yell at you, and then I realized that you had said that you were a member, and not an employee, so I edited my post):D:D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Sorry man, didn't mean to bring you down or anything. Just being honest I guess :) Forget I ever said anything and enjoy the forums.

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    LOL..Go ahead and shout at one of the MODs, it happens so often - I doubt they'll take it personally. :cheesy:

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Sorry man, didn't mean to bring you down or anything. Just being honest I guess :) Forget I ever said anything and enjoy the forums.
    Nah..I'm not down! I just like that smiley! :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    Do not get me wrong, I am pleased to see you take a liking to my work. A meagre 'just to let you know' message would have suppressed the shock of encountering an old creation of mine in new surroundings.
    Just to confirm, I am Muscolino9; a regular at the EA FIFA Community forums and that very avatar was made in tribute to the Gazzetta Dello Sport piece on Del Piero following his pledge to remain at Delle Alpi for years to come. Oh, and hello to you all - I'm new. :thumb:
    :LOL:

I just saw that coming!!!.

I have seen you in the EA Sports forum... and the first time i saw fantasista using that avatar , i asked him from where he got it, and he said that it was froma guy in the EA forums ;), so i knew it was you.

Well, im Hydde, and in those forums i use the orange juve avatar.

Welcome to the best juve forums online :thumb:

Sep 28, 2002
    when stuart (fantasista) got that avatar in here he mentioned that he took it from one guy on some forums he's into but he hoped that that guy wouldn't mind and stuff. so stuart is not so bad after all.
    you should've copyrighted that muscolino :D
    welcome.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    :LOL: This is why i always ask the person before i "steal" pics/articles from them :D I'm afraid i'd get caught by them someday

Anyway, welcome here Muscolino9 :)

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Thankyou all for the welcome! Can see this place becoming my second home...my first being my erm...home.
    To the guy who mentioned an Inzaghi avatar - give me a description of what you want and I'll send it your way in the near future. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)