Families (1 Viewer)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
you've told us about yourselves, now tell us about your families!

ok, for me ;)

My mom, Kathleen:well, is a great person who works really hard for us all(her familly, that is;) )
My dad, Peter: works at the Pentagon as "deputy assistant Secretary of defense", or something like that. He is extremely well read, and knows more than anyone I know-by far. he has taught himself the mandolin and guitar...

my 15 year old brother, Seamus: really ambitious and very smart. he works very hard at his academics, and is a pretty good violinist and an excellent soccer player

my 13 year old sister, Fiona: lazy, nice, some people say she is good-looking...very talented violinist, but again, is lazy. bad soccer player-not a very well-coordinated person ;)

my 11 year old brother, Xavier: really smart and talented-very good soccer player for his age, very good violinist for his age, and very ambitious, cocky, and volatile. oh yeah-he is in the Vienna Boys Choir

my 9 year old sister, Isabelle: very loud and insecure, but an extremely talented cellist, good soccer player, smart, but is so insecure that she doesn't concentrate and can't do much math....:rolleyes:

my 4 year old sister, Mairead: really cute and observant-not much you can say about a 4 year old ;)

ok-this sounds like I am bragging, but I am trying to be as honest as possible...in fact, despit all the good things I have said about my family, I don't really get along with any of them(well, except for the four year old;) )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
my mom zorica: i used to have disguasting relationship with her. she used to piss me off 24/7 and in general it was a fvcked situation between us. but now because she is living abroad,she has changed her attitude.because now she has more things to be interested in exept me,she is more vivid and in general she is better thanx god!

my dad stathis:he is a very calm person,he washes the dishes,he speaks loudly and he could live handing his cell phone!! he speaks on the phone all the damn time. he works in a football club and even the little i know about football i know,i must appreciate him! :D

my sister niki(from my father's side) she is now 27 and i adore her....she is a wonderful person and i wish i could meet her more often :down:

i also have 2 grandmothers the one is 65 the other is 85..... looooong story about them! ;)

OP
Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Henry, apparently there are two criteria in your mind:
    + ability to play the violin
    + soccer ability

:D
    :LOL::LOL::LOL:
    both are important :D:D as you see, I have a lot of relatives, and I was trying to finish quickly....perhaps I will edit it later.......

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    My Family:

My father Silvio is in Politics and owns a "few" business ventures.
    My Uncle Adriano works for Silvio in his sports ventures.
    My brothers Paolo, Alessandro and Gennaro are into sports.
    My new found cousins we call Pippo and Andrea I have just met recently but we have become very close along with another Alessandro (Sandro).
    I have some foreign cousins in my family: Andriy, Kaka (we could never get over his name!), dida (strong silent type) and Manuel. Also some Nordic blood with Jon Dahl and Martin.
    My annoying neighbors are Zavier, Fabrizio, Alvaro and Oba Oba who we always pelt with snowballs, beat up and generally drive crazy everytime we "meet". Sadly their Grandpa Massimo is a bit 'spendcrazy' and their former father Hector was thrown out of the house but someone new "Alberto" acts as their Dad.
    Oh yeah we also have OTHER neighbors a few blocks down. They have the biggest house and we are even fond of some of the kids like Alex, Zamb. and Gianluigi. Others we just can't stand like Pablo, Davide and Pavel. We think they get all the breaks and are favored from the city council and helps us explain why they have the biggest backyard and toys. OH WELL. They still never got over the fact that we won the big snowball fight last May.

OH YEAH....THEN I WOKE UP...:cheesy::yawn:

Aug 1, 2003
    cool incubo :)

my father- kamal al bakri : 53 yr oldmanager of something, dont really know what he does but a really cool dad, he gets every juve stuff for me. im daddys little princess! :D hes torn between MU and juve (i converted him)

my mother aisha manaf : the only mother i know amongst my football friends here in malaysia who watches football with me. she likes pippo too, and shes a neutral in football. really cool mum, shes 48 and works as a senior manager at a local oil company

my brother khalid : hes working on his album (yeah hes sort of an artist) i like his music though. i THINK hes doing something like journalism/mass communication at a local uni. hes 24, loves MU to bits

my sister khatijah : shes 22 and has a degree/diploma (not sure) in accountancy, and currently works for a company called KPMG. she supports whichever team I hate just to annoy.

my sister salmah : shes 20 and is doing medicine at a university in india. she finds dissecting bodies fascinating (??) really fun and also a MU fan. she used to like madrid but find them too commercialized for her liking. but shes a great raul fan.

well thats about it. i know this sounds sappy but i really love my family, they're really awesome.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    I have just a small family: me and my mom!

Her name is Anna Maria and 54 years old. Now she helps old people do the work around the house! She is a Lilian Thuram fan! :cool:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    you've told us about yourselves, now tell us about your families!

ok, for me ;)

My dad, Peter: works at the Pentagon as "deputy assistant Secretary of defense", or something like that.
    :eek:

does he know about the secret anti alien vessel that they are building at AREA 512 and stuff....?

OP
    Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

:eek:

does he know about the secret anti alien vessel that they are building at AREA 512 and stuff....?
    :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

actually, he helped set up the moon landing hoax ;)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Ok, my turn:
    My mother Slavica - 53 years old, she doesn`t have a job, actually she does - cooking, cleaning, washing dishes... :D She is a very kind and calm person. I have a great great relationship with her!!
    My dad Zoran - 55 years, he works like harbour master officer, and I adore him! He has so big heart, but he can be very serious! He adores sea, and everything related with sea, and so do I!
    My brother Igor - He is 26 years old, happilly married, has a 4 months old son Mateo. :heart: He works like engineer in a cruising ship.
    My brother Boris - He has 29 years, he is married and has a 4 years old son Leon. He works in a bank.

I have pics of all my familly, but I wont post them here, if anybody wants a pic - PM me! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)