Fabio Quagliarella (4 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we bring Quagliarella back, we should really just bring Caceres as well and get Matri out of retirement. Bring the gang back.
and call netflix for an other edition of the last dance

imagine winning anything with a rookie coach who played in the same team with these players, a player literally coming out of retirement, caceres' 4th (lol) return to the team, q coming back at 38 (lol), with buffon, chiello still active too... add licht, mandzu, barza and evra, and it's like black sabbath's farewell tour: old farts doing it for a last paycheck and for their love of their job. epic.

we should ask uefa to create a c-list for the cl for over 38 players, á la b-list for the youngsters :klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
and call netflix for an other edition of the last dance

imagine winning anything with a rookie coach who played in the same team with these players, a player literally coming out of retirement, caceres' 4th (lol) return to the team, q coming back at 38 (lol), with buffon, chiello still active too... add licht, mandzu, barza and evra, and it's like black sabbath's farewell tour: old farts doing it for a last paycheck and for their love of their job. epic.
Imagine if we had the midfield from back then now

Jun 16, 2020
As 4th striker, I don’t think that he’s a bad choice. Currently he gets 1,2m salary per year and Sampdoria asks ~1m. Latest rumors are saying that we’re discussing a 6 months contract with a option for next year.

Still proves every year that he knows how to score. Always liked him when he played for us.

Papu is my first choice, although I think that Quagliarella fits the team a bit better.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Time for...
Fabio-Quagliarella-Scores-Through-Petr-Cechs-Legs.gif
:tuttosport:
Man, what a time this was to be a Juventus fan. This was such an exciting season, I always felt so energized watching those Champions League matches. Was such a lovable squad too, everyone always gave their all, despite perhaps it not being the most talented. The polar opposite to these last few years.

Nov 17, 2012
Man, what a time this was to be a Juventus fan. This was such an exciting season, I always felt so energized watching those Champions League matches. Was such a lovable squad too, everyone always gave their all, despite perhaps it not being the most talented. The polar opposite to these last few years.
Agreed. I still remember Conte's first match as coach against Parma; it looked like a brand new team (because it basically was). Such tremendous verve, energy, pace, grinta and relentless pressure and pressing up the field. Seeing Licht, Giacch and Pepe streaming up the flanks and ADP's plum cross-field through ball to Matri (which he sent straight into the keeper lol). I'll never forget it, Juve 2012-15 was our psychological peak, we played with such incredible force of will, discipline and intensity; even in games we suffered setbacks, the boys almost always stuck it out and kept fighting (vs Chelsea in CL, or when Bayern clocked us in CL with that incredible Alaba goal). I think losing 2 CL finals beat us more psychologically than we realised, we lost guys like Caceres and Chiello when we needed them most; and it's a shame we didn't get guys like Cuadrado, Dybala, Berna and Sandro / Costa a little earlier. Imagine if those guys had played along side a veteran Pirlo, along with peak Vidal, Marchisio, Chiello, Barza and Quags.

That's the kind of play we're likely to never see again, we were spoilt but so very fortunate.

May 23, 2013
Agreed. I still remember Conte's first match as coach against Parma; it looked like a brand new team (because it basically was). Such tremendous verve, energy, pace, grinta and relentless pressure and pressing up the field. Seeing Licht, Giacch and Pepe streaming up the flanks and ADP's plum cross-field through ball to Matri (which he sent straight into the keeper lol). I'll never forget it, Juve 2012-15 was our psychological peak, we played with such incredible force of will, discipline and intensity; even in games we suffered setbacks, the boys almost always stuck it out and kept fighting (vs Chelsea in CL, or when Bayern clocked us in CL with that incredible Alaba goal). I think losing 2 CL finals beat us more psychologically than we realised, we lost guys like Caceres and Chiello when we needed them most; and it's a shame we didn't get guys like Cuadrado, Dybala, Berna and Sandro / Costa a little earlier. Imagine if those guys had played along side a veteran Pirlo, along with peak Vidal, Marchisio, Chiello, Barza and Quags.

That's the kind of play we're likely to never see again, we were spoilt but so very fortunate.
Fantastic post

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
you gotta say players like him is just underrated..

this man has 99% shooting accuracy.. i never see a player with such accuracy.. all his shots are scary and he is just a worldclass striker..

respect!!

- - - Updated - - -

you gotta say players like him is just underrated..

this man has 99% shooting accuracy.. i never see a player with such accuracy.. all his shots are scary and he is just a worldclass striker..

respect!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)