vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It’s hard to imagine a sporting director so incompetent at his job that he would replace Allegri with his 11 trophies and 2 CL final runs in 5 years, with Sarri, then Pirlo, then Gattuso on the bench. Tootsie, making the unimaginable reality. :delpiero:
The said director will probably go from Juventus to Tottenham to Aston Villa to Torino to Bologna in a few years

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Daniel Levy is a different type of human, he interferes in everything. Spurs fans saying talks with Poch and Conte were to get those season tickets sold and after that, this horrible mess that is a rich PL club unable to find a manager. Paratici will do nothing, Levy will dictate every aspect.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pirlo is Agnelli's move obviously

Sarri is Tici and Nedved's
Obviously? Nah.

Pirlo is the move we were forced into after Sarrismo failed like everyone with a brain new it would, because we still had this retard running things which meant we couldn’t bring Allegri back, ya know, the only top coach who was available last summer. It also didn’t help we were broke due to Covid and losing millions on getting knocked out of CL in Rof16, and stuck paying the chainsmoker for multiple more years.

Paratici is directly responsible for the conditions that led to the Pirlo hire, regardless of who pulled the trigger.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Daniel Levy is a different type of human, he interferes in everything. Spurs fans saying talks with Poch and Conte were to get those season tickets sold and after that, this horrible mess that is a rich PL club unable to find a manager. Paratici will do nothing, Levy will dictate every aspect.
There’s no fucking way Gattuso is Daniel Levy’s choice.
Man these Tici defenders are something else.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Then why hire Paratici and why would Paratici accept that agreement?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I'm not defending Paratici, said nothing about him. I'm saying that Levy is the type of guy to hire him as a smokescreen and to fleece the fans while he quietly runs his business without fan protests. His sacking of Mourinho just before the cup final was stupid, then again Mourinho had no chance because he had no control. Levy is a business man, he couldn't give a toss if Spurs never win a cup ever.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm not defending Paratici, said nothing about him. I'm saying that Levy is the type of guy to hire him as a smokescreen and to fleece the fans while he quietly runs his business without fan protests. His sacking of Mourinho just before the cup final was stupid, then again Mourinho had no chance because he had no control. Levy is a business man, he couldn't give a toss if Spurs never win a cup ever.
Doesn’t it sound odd to you that all 3 Spurs coaching candidates were from Serie A? Don’t tell me Levy watched Napoli and Roma week in and week out and decided that Fonseca and Gattuso are ideal candidates for his team.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Doesn’t it sound odd to you that all 3 Spurs coaching candidates were from Serie A? Don’t tell me Levy watched Napoli and Roma week in and week out and decided that Fonseca and Gattuso are ideal candidates for his team.
That fact that Paratici did this and still decided to sign them shows how truly incompetent he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)