vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm not trying to add insult to injury (I wrote these 2 words and the picture of spitting Douglas Costa automatically popped up in my head), but Juventus did plusvalenza Sarri - for Chelsea. It should never be forgotten that the management was so desperate to get Sarri that they even paid to buy out his contract.
I somehow do not remember this. Thanks for reminding me :sad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I was always sceptical about this well spread opinion...

The fact is Marotta will get the Scudetto this year (a guy Juventus sacked) with Conte as a head coach (the guy Juventus refused), while Paratici and Nedved will remain at the management (the guys who screwed up the depth of the team and were unable to fix midfield problem since 3 years).

Yeah...
Lol. Too bad paratici is here only since 1 year and a half. For the other year and half you should bash the one you are praising.
And he did address the midfield with rabiot who seems to be improving and Ramsey who has mostly disappointed. It was beppe who didn't address it mostly after selling Vidal ,Pogba, pirlo retiring and marchisio deemed not good enough.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

dryatson

Feb 2, 2020
Lol. Too bad paratici is here only since 1 year and a half. For the other year and half you should bash the one you are praising.
And he did address the midfield with rabiot who seems to be improving and Ramsey who has mostly disappointed. It was beppe who didn't address it mostly after selling Vidal ,Pogba, pirlo retiring and marchisio deemed not good enough.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I'm not praising Marotta but I pointed out the fact that Juve gave opponents weapons to harm himself... and yes, I include Paratici on the midfield disaster occurring in this squad since 3 years because he was part of the Board (with Marotta), so he has his share of responsibilities.

I don't blame Paratici or deny his qualities. I just point out some mistakes/errors/misses.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I'm not praising Marotta but I pointed out the fact that Juve gave opponents weapons to harm himself... and yes, I include Paratici on the midfield disaster occurring in this squad since 3 years because he was part of the Board (with Marotta), so he has his share of responsibilities.

I don't blame Paratici or deny his qualities. I just point out some mistakes/errors/misses.
Give the man this summer he will deliver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)