F1 2024 Season (2 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Chances are watching Ferrari is gonna be about as good as watching Juventus this season.

Or is it better now? Haven't followed the development.
Car is supposedly better this year according to them, but they say that realistically we won't be competing for 1st in the competitors championship, not until next year at least when the new regulations come in.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    Chances are watching Ferrari is gonna be about as good as watching Juventus this season.

Or is it better now? Haven't followed the development.
    Watched trainings yesterday, Leclerc was amazing in 1st, Sainz in 2nd. Ferrari has definitely improved.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    And there I was thinking we actually had a chance to get podium position :rofl: our competition is McLaren, forget about Mercedes and Red Bull. Another season of the same old shit

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    And there I was thinking we actually had a chance to get podium position :rofl: our competition is McLaren, forget about Mercedes and Red Bull. Another season of the same old shit
    It's been how many seasons now in which Ferrari is terrible? I lost count.

Formel 1 used to be a good advertisement for Ferrari, nowadays they only embarrass themselves...

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    Reality is fighting for 3rd place with McLaren. And that is improvement from last season. Red Bull and Mercedes are simply untouchable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)