Félix Correia (1 Viewer)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Too bad we cant loan him to some Serie A side. After a year he could be our young potential LW and he wouldnt commend high wages.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Does anybody know the current weight of this kid?

If you look it in google it says 44 Kg... if thats true this kid must gain some pounds and maybe thats the reason he is not given a chance in the first team yet...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

If you look it in google it says 44 Kg... if thats true this kid must gain some pounds and maybe thats the reason he is not given a chance in the first team yet...
I've seen anything from 65 to 72kg mentioned. I'd say 68-70kg would be close enough, considering how slim he is at about 6ft tall.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:lol:

sorry, not laughing at you. Laughing like Juventus are going to start playing youngsters never mind their weight

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Positive performance.

By him coming on and being positive it creates the space for others, rather than Berna staying 10 yards deeper than he should endnote making runs into space.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The funny thing is that he actually did more than Berna during this game. His presence and movement kept their wingback on his toes. The kid is still very young and naive but obviously has the drive to at least try, unlike useless Berna.

With that being said - I totally expect him to disappear now. We need to recover Chiesa, otherwise Pirlo will give another 'chance' to Berna next week :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)