Félix Correia (4 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He looks really good against those Serie C players. But then you see when he's born and realize that he's only half a year younger than Kulusevski. Hope they can have him playing Serie A football soon.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I will give him a chance instead of using Berna, and see where it goes

If there are any clubs that want to get Berna in the winter transfer window, just do it. even loan like the Rugani deals is OK

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Should promote him. The left flank needs help, especially when Ronaldo is out. You’ve got Sandro who isn’t much of an attacking threat, chiesa playing out of position, and Bernardeschi, who’s struggling everywhere and also out of position. Correia has proven hes too good for serie C.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
he is doing good , i don't watch Juve U23 , but i've added them to "My teams" in flashscore , and get notifications every game , and he has scored some goals !

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
All good kiddo (tho I assume you are full grown up by now :D), nice to see you posting here more regularly, its hard to kick the Tuz virus no matter how many years passes :D

Hahah 28 going on 30 so sorta? haha. Real shit, still need to pay Turin a visit hopefully this pandemic sorts itself out soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)