Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's Tuttosport, so of course not.

even if it was, it only means we agreed terms with the player only. Which does nothing really. We probably have agreed personal terms with Cassano, Silva, Diego, Hamsik, and a dozen other players' agents. It's going to be agreeing the fee with their clubs that it the challenge.

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
it's Tuttosport, so of course not.

even if it was, it only means we agreed terms with the player only. Which does nothing really. We probably have agreed personal terms with Cassano, Silva, Diego, Hamsik, and a dozen other players' agents. It's going to be agreeing the fee with their clubs that it the challenge.
According to Lavezzi's agent, that's who he thinks Juve would rather have.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lavezzi is a very good player but we need to strengthen our mid and defence before we look at strikers
As for Lavezzi he is very fast and has great dribbling skills might be usefull as all our strikers lack that pace (altough the dream remains Aguero)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well if we sell trez that gives us the money for lavezzi. Plus the money we were going to spend anyways for a neddy replacement can go all to diego. Sell buffon for 50m and buy hamsik, cb, and rb...and a backup CM being asamoah.

Diego, lavezzi, asamoah, kjaer, cannavaro, rafinha, and criscito and tim howard would be my choice for gk (or marchetti) :D

Damn I just jizzed myself on a public bus with that transfer list...I'm afraid to stand up I might put someones eye out...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
20m? Before xmas he was priceless, now he is worth a blockbuster market busting megahuge out of this world record breaking crazy and fantastic amount of 20m??

He is worth much more than that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
20m? Before xmas he was priceless, now he is worth a blockbuster market busting megahuge out of this world record breaking crazy and fantastic amount of 20m??

He is worth much more than that.
of course but his agent said that because he'd be easier to sell. Juve would want at least double for him.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Lavezzi would be a nice signing but I wouldn't want to come out of pocket to buy him. If we can finance it through the sale of Trez then fine but we have more pressing issues another striker can't fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)