Extra money for transfers! (1 Viewer)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Juventus Sell Head Office
7/1/2005 7:46:00 AM

The profit will be used for the transfer market.
Juventus sold its head office in ‘Corso Galileo Ferraris’ to a local real estate for the sum of 15 million Euros.

The club will still continue to operate from the same building as lessee, whilst the money received will be injected in the market for possible future transfers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We're probably build a new headquarters around the stadium as part of the Mundo Juve project, right Glenn?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I don't know but I'm guessing that this lease decision was taken so to leave whenever the new stadium is built and that everything will be in there. Nice pair of eyes you have there Z ;)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

the only person who might know is probably gonna tell you that the information is out there on some pdf on juventus.com
:rofl:

i was thinking the same thing

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
seems a reasonable move, though its a bit worrying we have to do things like this, just to get some cash for transfers.

Geof

May 14, 2004
From what I read , it's only a financial trick.

We can book the plus-value on this year's balance, but we're gonna rent our HQ from now on, so in the long term it's not gonna give us extra cash.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
How much we suffering so that we sell our HQ....look at other teams and ours..but any way....this let Juve going deeply in my heart .... i love this team forever...Forza Juve Management....look how Roma Management sucks and they have talents in their roster....look how Chelsia ,Milan, Real..just....pick the player and i will pay....soon Glazer Man United will be so.....but still this team in the heart....if we sign Gila, Cassano and Attacking Mid....we are in their in the heaven..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)