Ever Banega (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
VDV is hardly shitty...and i prefer we work with Marchisio

I never get this attitude I constantly see in these forums and especially the transfer one. Every quality player linked to us gets the typical and very simplistic response of "I prefer we use one of our youths", firstly like there cant be any better players and they are suddenly the real deal, or even if they are big talents like Giovinco, that we dont need to sign players, and somehow its enough to only have your youths playing , like both cant be mixed and a team is only done with those few players(its like Barca saying no to half their great players because they have Iniesta/Messi).

Not to single you out, just noticed this unnecessary and simplistic approach by way too many in the forum. Way too much sentimentalism for my taste.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's also way too much "let's transfer ourselves to death" mentality too... the "acquire 50 new players with nobody departing" simplicity that requires no more hard thinking nor constraint than what a three-year-old is capable of.

That said, I do like Marchisio. But we need something better in midfield as well.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
We need something better in midfield then the new De Rossi7Gerrard and a future WC midfielder?

Someones here have faith in players like Molianaro,Legro,Zebina,Nocerino but doubt players like Marchisio,Giovinco who will be future Azzuri starters ;).

Sick sick sick

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
At this state i would prefer Marchisio to Banega for 2 obvious reasons... The 12 mio bananas, and the fact that Marchisio not only proved himself on the national team, but also in Serie B, Serie A and to a certain degree, in the Juventus shirt.

With that said, then i haven't seen Banega play a single time, only what Youtube showed me, but i do know that Italy have a reputation of producing good talents, and are in fact the world champions. So maybe our search for some south American starlet could be postponed, when we actually have some good prospects within reach.

Jul 15, 2006
ever since this saga started, i am more resolute that juve shouldnt get banega but cardozo instead
Yeah, Cardozo is a winger almost I guess, Camo clone.
dont need him since nobody ever heard about his name before.
:crazy:;)
At this state i would prefer Marchisio to Banega for 2 obvious reasons... The 12 mio bananas, and the fact that Marchisio not only proved himself on the national team, but also in Serie B, Serie A and to a certain degree, in the Juventus shirt.
Marchisio hasen't ever played for Juventus in Serie A, and there a difference between Juve and Empoli..

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I never get this attitude I constantly see in these forums and especially the transfer one. Every quality player linked to us gets the typical and very simplistic response of "I prefer we use one of our youths", firstly like there cant be any better players and they are suddenly the real deal, or even if they are big talents like Giovinco, that we dont need to sign players, and somehow its enough to only have your youths playing , like both cant be mixed and a team is only done with those few players(its like Barca saying no to half their great players because they have Iniesta/Messi).

Not to single you out, just noticed this unnecessary and simplistic approach by way too many in the forum. Way too much sentimentalism for my taste.

I agree with you but in this particular case, buying young players to replace our own young players is just stupid.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We need something better in midfield then the new De Rossi7Gerrard and a future WC midfielder?

Someones here have faith in players like Molianaro,Legro,Zebina,Nocerino but doubt players like Marchisio,Giovinco who will be future Azzuri starters ;).

Sick sick sick
:shocked:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

it's not sentimental, it's common sense...why pay millions of Euros for an unproven 19 year old when u have a similar player already doing well at the highest level of Italian club football...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)