Eurovision 2011... 2023 (6 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I shot my best friends wedding a few years back. Cheap fuck didn't pay me anything.

Can't recommend at all. And there are photographers who only shoot weddings ffs. How come they don't kill themselves after a year of doing so?

You can't get nearly as wasted as much as you want to be.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Italy ended in which position?
Honestly I don't follow Eurovision just knew that the italian team made a political song about terrorism which was obvious it wasn't going to do anything good at that kind of show

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Italy ended in which position?
Honestly I don't follow Eurovision just knew that the italian team made a political song about terrorism which was obvious it wasn't going to do anything good at that kind of show
5th out of 26.

They weren't good after the Jury votes, but they recieved 3rd most votes from the public that's why they ended on 5th place.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
another (cute) mistake is putting ever changing subtitles instead of only english subs.
So most of people didn't check the meaning behind the italian words unless they really liked the song and checked themself

Sounds like the anthemic call of the judges, really.

^

Girl should have been there instead of Israel.
Best approximation of a girl dat thing probably had last night.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Because you didn't watch.

This is all your fault.

Hope it was worth it.

You selfish pole.
I was convinced that we play vs Roma on Saturday as well so at least i was pleasantly surprised yesterday :D

Hangover? And how was the food at this wedding?
Got back home at 6am and spent almost whole Sunday in bed. :p Typical wedding food, the cake was the best. :lick:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Got back home at 6am and spent almost whole Sunday in bed. :p Typical wedding food, the cake was the best. :lick:
I'm gettin 30 in a month and none of my friends have married yet, so I have no idea what typical wedding food is, and if it were up to me I never want to know. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: One friend married last summer, but she made a big Rave party in the alps, so that hasn't been typical wedding food either. :lol2:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I'm gettin 30 in a month and none of my friends have married yet, so I have no idea what typical wedding food is, and if it were up to me I never want to know. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: One friend married last summer, but she made a big Rave party in the alps, so that hasn't been typical wedding food either. :lol2:
Really? I'm slowly approaching 30 as well and i'm like one of the last from my group that is not married yet. Menu throughout the evening consisted of broth soup, devolay with potatoes, beef stroganoff, roast pork with prunes and red borscht with croquette as the last dish. For every dish there was also a second option to choose but that's what i took. And shitload of appetizers. Bride said she's hungry when we left anyway, that's what stress does to you. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)