EuroTrip (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Had super fun there, but I think in that trip I would have had fun whatever city we went to :D

Hey Cheesio, are you doing it out practicality in terms of making sense geographically and time wise, or are you seriously going to the Italy just to visit Milan and Turin? Like whole of Tuscany, Rome, and most of middle/coast parts of Italy (several smaller nice cities) is more interesting places to visit then typical big industrial/metro cities like Milan and Turin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, Florence, Siena (though it gets tiring to go up and down mountain of a city :D), and quick trip through Tuscanny in general is so worth it.

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #84
    gonna be selfies galore :D
    :D

Try to get to Ljubljana instead of Portoroz or at least spend a day on the coast and then the other day in Ljubljana, Portoroz and Piran are kinda boring until high season. Unless you want to go to the beach...
    Okkey !!

Come to Malta and you'll have the time of your life, Cheesy bite.

pls
    Not until you come to Morocco,Malta is expensive bro.

Hey Cheesio, are you doing it out practicality in terms of making sense geographically and time wise, or are you seriously going to the Italy just to visit Milan and Turin? Like whole of Tuscany, Rome, and most of middle/coast parts of Italy (several smaller nice cities) is more interesting places to visit then typical big industrial/metro cities like Milan and Turin.
    I want to go to Italy just to visit the Juventus staduim, after that i want to hit slovenia, but it's a long way from Torino, enter Milano, thought i'll spend a night there then continue to Slovenia !!

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #87
    Whats in Slovenia besides the rare attraction of sane peaceful balkan peeps? :D

It just does make sense geographically, since i'll be travelling by train/Bus, i will to avoid long trips, so spending 2 night in Slovenia before going to Budapest seemed quite logical. :boh:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Well then, have good trip! :) And report some of the better or worse days, it would be interesting how someone will find Europe for the first time.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Enjoy @Cheesio!

You should skip Amsterdam/Paris though and come up to my tiny wee cold-as-fuck part of the world. You too can see how spectacularly unintelligible our various accents are, how delicious our delicacies are (deep fried mars bars and pizza crunch FTW!) and also how stunningly beautiful it is once you get outside of the cities :D Such a cruel joke of destiny that we have such beautiful scenery and some of the world's more shitey weather :lol:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Ben-Aan-view-to-Loch-Katrine.jpg

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #99
    Merci mon frere.
    Enjoy @Cheesio!

You should skip Amsterdam/Paris though and come up to my tiny wee cold-as-fuck part of the world. You too can see how spectacularly unintelligible our various accents are, how delicious our delicacies are (deep fried mars bars and pizza crunch FTW!) and also how stunningly beautiful it is once you get outside of the cities :D Such a cruel joke of destiny that we have such beautiful scenery and some of the world's more shitey weather :lol:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Ben-Aan-view-to-Loch-Katrine.jpg
    :D another time bro !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)