EuroTrip (10 Viewers)

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #21
    If I would need to pick one it's Berlin, cheap, pretty, nice pepole and great parties and drugs to suite your taste.

Its like amsterdam only better, and without the dutch

you wont be sorry
    Okk will take that into consideration !!
    meh i wouldnt go to turin just to visit stadium :D so in cocnlusion i would have 4-5 cities that i really want to visit then leave enough time to be spontaneous, if you stay in hostels you will meet a lot of cool people that you can travel with
    :D thank you that´s what intend to do, 4, 5 cities and see after where it could take me !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Hey guys, if i get my Visa, i'm planning to do a mini eurotrip next month, and i wanted some feed back about my itenerary and if i could find some advise about some hotel for reasonable prices, anything would be welcome.

I'm planning to go to Nice first, stay there for a couple of nights, and then to Torino, and i'm still hesitating wether to visit Milan or not, i want to go to Ljubljana after, Bratislava and Prague, and depending on the money i'll see if i ll go to Amsterdam or just be back to Paris and then home.

Any feedback is welcome !!
    If you go to Milano you probably only need to spend 1-2 days there, most tourist sights can be done in a single day (if you need ideas, just ask) especially since you wouldn't care about it for any footballing reasons. Though you might want to take a day and go to Como.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Ristorante Prima e Poi is where it's at. A little bit expensive (secondi piatti ~15€), but excellent.

It's 200m from the train station as well.
    they do a lovely seafood pizza, there is 2 of the same restaurant in Turin, one is along one of the roads leading to the piazza, and there is another round the back of one of the streets, somewhat more hidden away. There is a basement area where they put up 2 big screens crammed with Juve fans watching Juve vs atalanta 2 seasons ago just before hitting the streets to celebrate with the open top bus. amazing :)

so happens that the prima e poi along one of the main streets is managed by a torino fan :inter:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    meh i wouldnt go to turin just to visit stadium :D so in cocnlusion i would have 4-5 cities that i really want to visit then leave enough time to be spontaneous, if you stay in hostels you will meet a lot of cool people that you can travel with
    This. Staying in hostels is the best. You can find all sorts of fun there, specially when traveling alone. Not only will you meet all sorts of cool people from all over, but you will get a lot of info too. Plus it's cheaper too.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    If you are traveling with friends or alone.. skip Venice... it's shit and fucking expensive (a drink on the san marco is something like 12-14 euro... )

Beautiful cities you should consider visiting are:
    Prague
    Dubrovnik
    Budapest
    Utrecht (if you insist on visiting Holland and aren't a pothead)
    Sarajevo
    Brugge

I think i am forgetting a couple.. but these are awesome..

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Venice is an awesome place to visit, but not for more than 1 or 2 days
    It's a nice city, but nothing that special, specially if you're from Europe. There are many more better places to visit then Venice.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    Venice is an awesome place to visit, but not for more than 1 or 2 days
    not more than half a day you mean... (if you are with buddies or on your own... because then you aren't going to ride the gondels and shit like that...)

Dubrovnik>>Venice if you are looking for a beautiful place near the water, IMO

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    It's a nice city, but nothing that special, specially if you're from Europe. There are many more better places to visit then Venice.
    Maybe, compared to Australia....

not more than half a day you mean... (if you are with buddies or on your own... because then you aren't going to ride the gondels and shit like that...)

Dubrovnik>>Venice if you are looking for a beautiful place near the water, IMO
    I think you could stay 1 night there, I stayed 2 :p

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    Hopefully i ll get my visa, i ll go to my sisters for 3 days visit Nice, Monaco, after i'll go to Italy to visit Turin and Florence and see the nearest best city after outside Italy, i ll be staying in hotels so like X and Raz said i ll hopefully meet some nice people.

What city could be my next stop after Florence that is not that far and not that expensive ??

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    And of course you are going to come to Coventry so I can show you the housing estate where Mustapha Hadji, Youssef Chippo and Youssef Safri once graced the Highfield Road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)