European elections 2009 (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Fucking foreigners. :rolleyes:

Why can't you just do things the proper (British) way? :p
I can't believe I missed this.

So you admit that the British way is the right way and that Scotland should pay it's dues to the English queen ? :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think that after 60 years of the United Kingdom slowing things down, we have every right to do this our way :D.
This is the point that a true Brit would resort to a WWII reference. :D

I can't believe I missed this.

So you admit that the British way is the right way and that Scotland should pay it's dues to the English queen ? :D
:D

As much as I would like Scotland to be independent, I don't think it is practical to do it at the moment.

I don't like the monarchy, though, it has to be said.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It looks like the greens are having a better representation now.

Aldo great news that Piratpartiet got a place in the parliament.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's weird that they got that amount in the south, I would have thought they are more popular on the west coast and in Stockholm regions.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
SD actually knows where to target their groups. Why Hässleholm and Landskrona? Probably because of Malmö's and Hellsingborg's immigrant concentration.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
As much as I would like Scotland to be independent, I don't think it is practical to do it at the moment.
I would love to see scotland independent, traditionally you guys are a far mroe defined country than being part of the union, same a catalonia in spain. Also economic reasons make sence for independence in scotland, keeps the majorities happy aswell.

on topic, im ashamed of england having elected two rascists to represent us in the european parliament

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)