[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Fuck those Shamrock Rover fans, acting all tough on the internet.
Wow we`re so scared of your pathetic little club. Have a lot of fun with your AS Roma connection, like we give any fuck.

Whats your purpuse coming to this forum anyway? I can see that your hate for Juve exceeds your love for Shit Rovers.

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
our purpose to come to this forum is to try and get a better insight into the juve team we wanted to make friends and maybe meet up with one or two of you lads for a few drinks before the game maybe show you around dublin but not 1 person on this forum goes to juve games or this game

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Fuck those Shamrock Rover fans, acting all tough on the internet.
Wow we`re so scared of your pathetic little club. Have a lot of fun with your AS Roma connection, like we give any fuck.

Whats your purpuse coming to this forum anyway? I can see that your hate for Juve exceeds your love for Shit Rovers.
Chill, no need to insult when they don't do the same.

our purpose to come to this forum is to try and get a better insight into the juve team we wanted to make friends and maybe meet up with one or two of you lads for a few drinks before the game maybe show you around dublin but not 1 person on this forum goes to juve games or this game
Of all Shamrock fans that came here, maybe 1 was friendly..and that's probably you.

You keep mentioning how none of us go to Turin, so? I don't know what's so strange about it. Does that mean you're bigger fans that us? Well, whatever makes you guys happy.

Try to go to Italian forums during the game, there are 2000 people online and many are actually from Italy. Not everyone can go to the match. But if people are actually provoking and making fun of people cause of that, then it's rather sad. Not everyone have money to travel or maybe some are actually busy.

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
Chill, no need to insult when they don't do the same.

You keep mentioning how none of us go to Turin, so? I don't know what's so strange about it. Does that mean you're bigger fans that us? Well, whatever makes you guys happy.

Try to go to Italian forums during the game, there are 2000 people online and many are actually from Italy. Not everyone can go to the match. But if people are actually provoking and making fun of people cause of that, then it's rather sad. Not everyone have money to travel or maybe some are actually busy.[/QUO

yes it does make us bigger FANS but not supporters, the shamrock rovers fans are one of the best int the world, which they have provede many times in the last 10 years,

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
blow me.really.
what the fuck are you doing on this forum??you like being humiliated??
oh,God im waiting for your total demolition day next week.
now,shut the fuck up,press the log out button and never come back.

bunch of arrogant,ugly fuckfaces,brainless cunts who were singing that stupid chant.
oh,btw there's no point in travelling to modena,(not turin,though you're so stupid that you might travel to turin instead)you guys are worse than serie C sides,you dont even know the basics of football so you should expect a 5-0 demolition.
try cricket instead.

now blow me and listen,SAME OLD JUVE ALWAYS WINNING

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
ok lads when you guys put yourself into debt for life to save your football club you can call yourself fans, when you lads take out 2nd and 3rd mortgages to save your club you'se can be called fans when you lads work 17 hours day to save your football club you can call youself fans, has any off you lads done that ? has any off you lads card 17 hours a day ? lucky luke you are an absolute arsehole ! you told me juve WILL win 5-0 against us so called lesser opponents ! you wer lucky to win 2-0 pal get over yourself

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I'll just say this again because it's important given the arguments above: League of Ireland fans all sing "Same old [team name], always cheating" at everyone. A dive, a poor refereeing decision, whatever. It's not a big deal. Too many of you are taking that chant way too seriously.

I read a nice story on foot.ie (a general Irish football forum) from one of the Rovers fans. While Del Piero was warming up, he went out of his way to high five a few local kids who were taking photos of him. That's behind at least part of the ovation he got.

ah really you must have grown up in clonskeagh or near there ? yes thats right paddy kavanagh played for ucd but i dont think enda stevens did ?? i could be wrong though
I grew up in Stillorgan. Stevens didn't play much for us, but Pats signed him from us. The left back you swapped for him this year, Bermingham, was also one of ours.

May 22, 2007
ok lads when you guys put yourself into debt for life to save your football club you can call yourself fans, when you lads take out 2nd and 3rd mortgages to save your club you'se can be called fans when you lads work 17 hours day to save your football club you can call youself fans, has any off you lads done that ? has any off you lads card 17 hours a day ? lucky luke you are an absolute arsehole ! you told me juve WILL win 5-0 against us so called lesser opponents ! you wer lucky to win 2-0 pal get over yourself
Yeah, lets see then.

Anyone on here retarded enough to get into debt to save a football club?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'll just say this again because it's important given the arguments above: League of Ireland fans all sing "Same old [team name], always cheating" at everyone. A dive, a poor refereeing decision, whatever. It's not a big deal. Too many of you are taking that chant way too seriously.

I read a nice story on foot.ie (a general Irish football forum) from one of the Rovers fans. While Del Piero was warming up, he went out of his way to high five a few local kids who were taking photos of him. That's behind at least part of the ovation he got.
Good post, although I think many know that Alex gets a great ovation at most foreign grounds he goes too, because he is a legend and always has time for fans. I can understand how some didn't get their chants, although I think given the opposition they were classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)