[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Blasphemy. It was not shit.
It's good comedy in itself, but it was all the more potent in that many of my parents' generation thought it was blasphemous because it dared to depict priests as human. It's about three priests in a remote Irish parish: an alcoholic, a moron and a pathetic conman. It's from the same guy who wrote the IT Crowd and Black Books.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
The next one is the wingers?

Pepe/Lanza/Pasquato/Martinez/Camoranesi (Giovinco will be most probably gone by then).
camoranesi wont be fit enough to play.pasquato was registered in the B list.lanzafame and martinez have played a lot in the friendlies and have been training since july the 3rd.pepe on the other hand has been training since the 18th...so he's not ready for 90mins..i guess it's gonna be lanza-martinez and pepe as sub in the 2nd half
your having a laugh or what.yous cant even fill in your squad sheet yet.
runnjng round eorope looking for goalkeepers and defenders.
complacancy will be your downfall
koh
i'll be waiting for your posts after the match.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
yup,he had some good moments...
i'm not so sure that he'll stay with us for the coming season.i guess he'll be loaned out next month to some serie b team.

"demolition job"

very well put. :)

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
no disrespect here but we are juve,and you are shamrock.no matter how bravely you'll fight,you'll end up well beaten...some folks have forgotten who we really are and what we represent....

claiming that shamrock would give us a hard time is like i say that paok(who will play vs ajax on wednesday) will beat them 5-0 in amsterdam.

our team is not upto the same standard as your team but i will guarentee we will not lose by much goals we will give you lads a hard game !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)