[Europa League] JUVENTUS vs Lech Poznan (Sept. 16th 2010)) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Del Neri has no winning mentality. He wanted to defend one goal advantage against a team from pot 4! It's unbelievable! His cautious even scary approach cost us 3 points and well earned victory.
Nor do we, last season erased years of being a strong side mentally, and this is the biggest problem. I agree with IZ that the coach needs to motivate the players better, but as always, it might take time. Maybe we don't have that, we have to progress this season, not waste another year rattling around in 6-7th as if we have turned into a provincial also-ran.

Mar 10, 2009
I don't get why ppl are giving Del Piero high marks for, a side from his wonder goal he played pretty badly. I'm not blaming him, but he certainly should not have been the player to build our team around. He should have been the player we bring on to help make a difference, not a 90 minute man thats for sure

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I don't get why ppl are giving Del Piero high marks for, a side from his wonder goal he played pretty badly. I'm not blaming him, but he certainly should not have been the player to build our team around. He should have been the player we bring on to help make a difference, not a 90 minute man thats for sure
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :cookie:

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Ale alongside with Chiellini was the best on the pitch. He was trying to inspire his teammates as real captain and champion should do.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Well he is better than Lanza and tbh I'll never put Poope's name on my teamsheet.
He's impressed me recently. Good drive forward. Martinez gives me the impression he has some technical skill but not the mentallity of Krasic or Pepe who will always look to go forward using their physical attributes. If you want to play in form players, Pepe is the way to go.

I still can't make sense of Lanza starting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's impressed me recently. Good drive forward. Martinez gives me the impression he has some technical skill but not the mentallity of Krasic or Pepe who will always look to go forward using their physical attributes. If you want to play in form players, Pepe is the way to go.

I still can't make sense of Lanza starting.
BS squad rotation, but to be fair to Delneri a coach can't plan for the comedy central first two goals we conceded. Even if it had been 0-0 at HT I'd have been pretty confident we would win by a couple of goals, luckily Chiellini scored on 46' or we would have been all over the place in the second half.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I actually agree. I don't think he was better then either Chiellini or Krasic and on general play, he gets 3rd best on ground by default. He had great spirit though, and I can't blame him too much with players like Lanzafame and Sissoko to try and link up with. His goal brought the team alive though. He might not be a 90 minute player but god he is still capable of magic.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
BS squad rotation, but to be fair to Delneri a coach can't plan for the comedy central first two goals we conceded. Even if it had been 0-0 at HT I'd have been pretty confident we would win by a couple of goals, luckily Chiellini scored on 46' or we would have been all over the place in the second half.
But those goals came from the pressure we were under. The first two were counter attacks and desperate defending. So, why were we conceding counter attacks in the first place? And why couldn't we keep meaningful possession in our half? All these things create new pressure for our defence and that plays a major role in the goals we concede.

Nov 1, 2002
Del Neri has no winning mentality. He wanted to defend one goal advantage against a team from pot 4! It's unbelievable! His cautious even scary approach cost us 3 points and well earned victory.
and too scared to push up against all the teams we played so far :crazy:

6 goals conceded in 2 games, he should have fixed it or even tried after samp match but we didnt see any changes. the players are always looking like someone chasing them from behind and in rush to score. and playing fast tempo instead to know his players to gets the best out of them hes just treating them all like they are in the same level of skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)