[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Trabzonspor (Feb. 20th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, we are really taking this cup seriously :lol:

It would be even more funny if Buffon wasn't in the goal today.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Isla and Peluso :sergio:

That back line :sergio:

Osvaldo :sergio:

I thought I did not want to care but I couldn't, it's just a shame that we do that to ourselves each and every time.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
it's impossible not to care.. ffs if we participated in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy i would want us to win it...

Luckily our bench is way better than what we had a year or so back (Matri, De Ceglie etc.)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
This match doesn't deserve a 'matchday motherfuckers! :weee:".

Hoping not to get humiliated but thinking that we will be. Fuck this Cup and fuck this team's mentality.
Probably the worst mentality a team can have. It seems Conte hasn't learned from his mistakes.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Trabzonspor are 9th in their league.Our mixed team should be enough to beat them at least 3:0 everything under would be an embarrassment .
Copenhagen was 11th place by the time we played 1-1 against them. That's second last place in the danish league.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Trabzonspor are 9th in their league.Our mixed team should be enough to beat them at least 3:0 everything under would be an embarrassment .
Yes, because that's how football works. Even if we do win tonight, the way we treat such games is an embarrassment for a team of our stature.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
realy rakib, i don't get it, what is your problem with this formation??
352 in Europe does not work. Why? because when the likes of Copenhagen, celtic, galatasaray look dangerous against a team of juve's level there is something wrong. players like isla,padoin, de ceglie are players that CANNOT dominate a flank all by themselves. 433 or 4312 or even 442 would be a much more suitable option. I would rather have 3-4 man in attack than 2 and 5 in defence, especially for teams like trabzonsport that will want to make as much damage as possible.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If he played this team against say Fiorentina in EL ,then i would've agreed with some of you.

That team is still capable of beating Trabs and a probably with a convincing scoreline too.The only thing that should change here is our mentality.We should go all out in this game and i believe we will.

Lets not overreact here shall we.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)