[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Trabzonspor (Feb. 20th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
As Red mentioned i think we would if hammered them if it wasn't for some poor decision making in the final third and the like of Pogba trying to playback fifficult pass instead of an easy one. Defensively we were crap and a better them would of made us pay we were lucky to be going into the 2nd leg without conceding a few goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

galafucku

Feb 21, 2014
ohh boy juve fans dont know anything about football.you just won 2-3 cl cups middle of europe thats it.this achievements arent prove anything.But one thing I am sure juve fans are matchfixer and degenerate bastards Who do you think you are huh?You think 2-3 times won cl cups in 90's makes you big club huh?

If you try to bother your ass and search our history you wont see any european cup(except uefa cup winner 2000).Yeah we dont have too many cups in europe but we have passion we have faith we have glorious fans and we dedicate our presence to Galatasaray.We never try to fix any match or bribe other teams SİNCE 1905.

- - - Updated - - -

Our biggest achievement is 2000 uefa cup and super cup in same year and I am really proud of that cups and this year we passed group stage like last year we did.we dont care juve(who cares)we passed you in this group thats all (we dont give a shit juve or bayern).I am proud of my team because this is good step for us...We just focus on and try to reach on the semı finals in 3 years this is our goal.Maybe you belittle our goals and our cups and mock some cocky expression about Galatasaray but you never have a passion and determination like Galatasaray never. and you never understand Galatasaray fans.All You do only make some racist jokes and comments(It must be true what some say: Life's like a box of chocolates, everyone hates the Turkish ) about Turkish people.Because you are racist because you are matchfixer because

- - - Updated - - -

Thak god we pass the group stage thats all.who cares juve.We just made it okay.we are not brag ourselves everyday because we passed juve.We just have some goals thats it.

And come Hist(one of your members) Hist my stupid budy whether you realize or not but You are in the europa league now and we are champions league and I dont think juve win euro cup this year(maybe tottenham or benfica would win this)And ıf you wont win the euro cup all works are futile and waste of time in euro league and I can easily understand now how Egypt live in catastrophy and by of sharia law.Maybe all Egypt people stupid like you and this stupidness cause you to live like a animal in this underdevolopment country.Keep support juve Hist.Good job.:mark:

Soory about my bad english I just try to improve my english in this late hour.Thanks for you

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
ohh boy juve fans dont know anything about football.you just won 2-3 cl cups middle of europe thats it.this achievements arent prove anything.But one thing I am sure juve fans are matchfixer and degenerate bastards Who do you think you are huh?You think 2-3 times won cl cups in 90's makes you big club huh?

If you try to bother your ass and search our history you wont see any european cup(except uefa cup winner 2000).Yeah we dont have too many cups in europe but we have passion we have faith we have glorious fans and we dedicate our presence to Galatasaray.We never try to fix any match or bribe other teams SİNCE 1905.

- - - Updated - - -

Our biggest achievement is 2000 uefa cup and super cup in same year and I am really proud of that cups and this year we passed group stage like last year we did.we dont care juve(who cares)we passed you in this group thats all (we dont give a $#@! juve or bayern).I am proud of my team because this is good step for us...We just focus on and try to reach on the semı finals in 3 years this is our goal.Maybe you belittle our goals and our cups and mock some $#@!y expression about Galatasaray but you never have a passion and determination like Galatasaray never. and you never understand Galatasaray fans.All You do only make some racist jokes and comments(It must be true what some say: Life's like a box of chocolates, everyone hates the Turkish ) about Turkish people.Because you are racist because you are matchfixer because

- - - Updated - - -

Thak god we pass the group stage thats all.who cares juve.We just made it okay.we are not brag ourselves everyday because we passed juve.We just have some goals thats it.

And come Hist(one of your members) Hist my stupid budy whether you realize or not but You are in the europa league now and we are champions league and I dont think juve win euro cup this year(maybe tottenham or benfica would win this)And ıf you wont win the euro cup all works are futile and waste of time in euro league and I can easily understand now how Egypt live in catastrophy and by of sharia law.Maybe all Egypt people stupid like you and this stupidness cause you to live like a animal in this underdevolopment country .Keep support juve Hist.Good job.:mark:

Soory about my bad english I just try to improve my english in this late hour.Thanks for you
Oh..."Egyptian"...Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Egyptians are dangerous and, just now, turkish online kids are dying like flies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Our biggest achievement is 2000 uefa cup and super cup in same year and I am really proud of that cups and this year we passed group stage like last year we did.we dont care juve(who cares)we passed you in this group thats all (we dont give a $#@! juve or bayern).I am proud of my team because this is good step for us...We just focus on and try to reach on the semı finals in 3 years this is our goal.Maybe you belittle our goals and our cups and mock some $#@!y expression about Galatasaray but you never have a passion and determination like Galatasaray never. and you never understand Galatasaray fans.All You do only make some racist jokes and comments(It must be true what some say: Life's like a box of chocolates, everyone hates the Turkish ) about Turkish people.Because you are racist because you are matchfixer because

- - - Updated - - -

And come Hist(one of your members) Hist my stupid budy whether you realize or not but You are in the europa league now and we are champions league and I dont think juve win euro cup this year(maybe tottenham or benfica would win this)And ıf you wont win the euro cup all works are futile and waste of time in euro league and I can easily understand now how Egypt live in catastrophy and by of sharia law.Maybe all Egypt people stupid like you and this stupidness cause you to live like a animal in this underdevolopment country.Keep support juve Hist.Good job.:mark:

So not winning any cup is better than winning two just because your fans? As Buffon himself said: Your fans can't score for you, nor they can win you a Champions League, let alone two. Go an enjoy your gay orgies with all of the other Galatasaray fans! That must be the biggest pleasure your team can give you :tup:

The sooner you realize NO ONE GIVES HALF A FUCK about Galatasaray, or they "passion and determination", or your fans, our your so-called 'turkish-hell', the better. :hellyes:

And to the bolded part, good luck making it to the semifinals, maybe if you can make every team to play in your fantastic pitch
you will have a better chance :tup: I wouldn't count on it tho.

And it's just me who thought that it was really weird that our attacking half for most of the time was shit while Galatasaray's was not even half as bad? You should add your maintenance team to your hall of fame, they sure make a great job.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Be proud more and win nothing.You will get 6 goals from Chelsea and we beat them last year 3-0 and continue buy players over 32 years and be proud.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Fener is and always will be a bigger club than Galafuckaray.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Our biggest achievement is 2000 uefa cup and super cup in same year and I am really proud of that cups and this year we passed group stage like last year we did.we dont care juve(who cares)we passed you in this group thats all (we dont give a shit juve or bayern).I am proud of my team because this is good step for us...We just focus on and try to reach on the semı finals in 3 years this is our goal.Maybe you belittle our goals and our cups and mock some cocky expression about Galatasaray but you never have a passion and determination like Galatasaray never. and you never understand Galatasaray fans.All You do only make some racist jokes and comments(It must be true what some say: Life's like a box of chocolates, everyone hates the Turkish ) about Turkish people.Because you are racist because you are matchfixer because

- - - Updated - - -

Joke's on you lad, in the time it took you to write this, your kebab has frozen :cry:

Feb 21, 2014
hahahahahahahahahaa We fucked the old matchfixing briber whore and now we will fuck english new whore.Juventus is just a peasent matchfixing degenrate team like matchfixingfenevbahce.Hahahaha Milan always stay best İtalian club.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
hahahahahahahahahaa We fucked the old matchfixing briber whore and now we will fuck english new whore.Juventus is just a peasent matchfixing degenrate team like matchfixingfenevbahce.Hahahaha Milan always stay best İtalian club.
Burning question, how does a chimp gain access to the internet, let alone a pc/laptop? Secondly, aren't chimps supposed to be intelligent, so why then I ask would you support Galatasary when Fenerbache are clearly the better team?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)