[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (1 Viewer)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
first of all, i would like to point out that fulham is not an easy team (they beat man utd 3-0)

nevertheless, the performance last night is pathetic, in fact our whole season is a joke, i had enough of this shit, someone please get Secco, Blanc, Gygrera, Canna, Zebina, Legro, Melo, Poulsen, Amauri, Camoranesi out of juventus

we need to recall criscio, palladino, lanzafame and build a new juventus with young heartful players!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
Yeah, that was just really rough for all Juve supporters. I don't really think that this game represents a failing on juve's part, but rather one of those things that just happens from time to time in cup football. that being said, y'all can, have, and will reach your own conclusions regarding the repercussions for juve, I am certainly in no position to comment on that...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
My thoughts..

I don't care if the ref screwed up the match. I also do not care that we have shit loads of injured player. WE ARE JUVENTUS GOD DAMN IT. If it happened once I'd say well an off day. But its been happening all season. THIS IS FULHAM we are talking about.

Lets see the scenario again. We are leading from the first leg with a 3-1 result, so we needed a worse case scenario of 3-1 loss to get to extra time right? Well thats wrong. Thats how losers think. Thats why we did not qualify when we played Bayern. Thats why we drew with Siena 3-3 and that is definitely why we got our asses handed to us by Fulham.
We managed to beat Fulham in Turin 3-1. We should've gone in and defended our win by beating them in their own yard. So if worse comes to worst we draw or lose by a single goal, not by 4.
Zaccharoni might have played some people's favorite (not mine) 4-5-1 (4-2-3-1) formation but it was so defensive. It also highlighted by I hate this formation. When playing with this formation if the midfield start to shrink back from pressure you will lose your presence up front.
We were fortunate to even score in the tie. We then completely collapsed back from the 5th minute mark. Leaving Trezeguet upfront alone. Fulham pushed forward with everything they've got including the CBs. And we just simply conceded.
Through out the game process (I know Cannavaro's red card ..etc) Zaccharoni did not even consider bringing in an attacking player. In fact he was picking them out one after the other. First he sacrificed Candreva for a CB (justified) then he took off Camoranesi for a LB. Then when there were 4 minutes left and the game was 4-1 he wanted Del Piero to play god. I am not saying his choices were 100% wrong, but it just shows the way his mentality works. He was scared to his bones although we were leading the tie 3-1 on aggregate then it became 4-1 on aggregate.
In the second half we were playing 4-3-1-1 then with DCs entrance it became 5-2-1-1 .

I am so depressed I just want this season to move on.

UEFA has all the right to reduce the number of Italian teams participating in the CL, because lets face it, since the Calciopoli there aren't any good ones (if u exclude Inter).

Jul 12, 2002
Ian, you're right. It dosen't represent a fail because it represents an epic fail. Just about perfect fit to the abysmal season we're having.
I can't help but agree with that sentiment. All I'm saying is that I think this result has less to do with Juve's poor season (by juve's impeccably high standards) than with the vagaries of cup football. Either way, there's really nowhere to go from here but forward and upward.

Jul 15, 2006
I can't help but agree with that sentiment. All I'm saying is that I think this result has less to do with Juve's poor season (by juve's impeccably high standards) than with the vagaries of cup football. Either way, there's really nowhere to go from here but forward and upward.
True, that's one way of looking at it for sure. But in order for that to happen a lot of intelligent changes have to be made. Wether that is the coach, in the mercato, tactically, or financially so be it. Now if these are actually going to happen is the next step, not to mention I'm not too hopeful.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i really hope we don't be 4th by the end of the season, other more balanced team could be in the CL next season we are just not ready. 4-4-2 would be a much better tactical balanced formation for us, as this downfall started by shifting to 4-3-1-2 and the other formations. we have a shit medical staff and a shit training ground a shit managment and a loser mentality players

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, straight 4-4-2 is really going to help us, especially with our glut of classy wingers like Salihamidzic and De Ceglie. Why not swap Diego for Dzeko while we're at it like that one dude from Hanoi said.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, Cannavaro wasn't even the last man FFS. That's a yellow. Diego had his arm next to his body when he jumped to clear it, the ball was kicked at his arm. And he even got a yellow card for it. Fucking joke of a referee, congrats uefa.
Take off your fucking Azzurri and Juve glasses. Canna denied a clear chance for Zamora and was the last man considering he was the closest player to the penalty spot. DC and Grygera tripped another guy in the box in ridiculous fashion that wasn't called but was a 100% penalty.

Stop acting like a prissy little princess and admit we sucked balls.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
This team doesn't deserve to wear the Juventus shirt. Total disgrace.
We need a big cleerout.

Melo,Zebina,Grygera,Cannavaro, CHIMENTI have no buisness being here. Zaccheroni showed his true colors today, what a wanker. And drughi should visit the man whos plan put us in this situation Blanc instead of burning the stadium. Stay in tennis, you clearly don't know how to manage a football team. And injuries, what is the deal with that, i have a feeling our doctors bought their medical degree.

The saddest thing is that we regressed in the last two years, and our problems are so big, that we won't be winning any trophies for a very very long time.
+rep

besides diego today absolutely none of thtose players out there deserved to wear this jersey of this historical club that has become a freakin carnival

i just hope if our management doesnt leave buffon will cuz he deserves much much better..he deserves to play for a team that plays to win trophies

which big club or european giant would line up a defence of brazzo,zebina,cannavaro and grosso...THEY ALL STINK!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010
----------------------Buffon

Caceres--------Kjaer-----Cheillini-------Criscito

--------------Marchisio-------Sissoko

Candreva------------Diego-------------Giovinco

------------------------?

Camo, Iaquinta, Trez and the rest of the bums can stick around (see if i care) and warm the bench.

I need a coach who can train the team to play beautiful creative attractive attacking football. Teach them how to play 1-2 touches, pass the ball around with intricate movement and precision. Teach the MF how to keep possession and keeping the ball in the opponents half and play Champions League football. The only coach that comes to mind is Frank Rijkaard.

May 22, 2007
Take off your fucking Azzurri and Juve glasses. Canna denied a clear chance for Zamora and was the last man considering he was the closest player to the penalty spot. DC and Grygera tripped another guy in the box in ridiculous fashion that wasn't called but was a 100% penalty.

Stop acting like a prissy little princess and admit we sucked balls.
What Azzurri glasses? Oh please, I would have said the same for any player on our team no matter what nationality, I can admit when Italian players are shit don't worry.

I'm the last person you should go to and try convince that we didn't suck balls as well, what else is there to say for this season that hasn't been said? I'm bored of repeating the problems, only new thing was Chimenti and he got a slating elsewhere. And don't think I put the ref at the central blame of this either, because we should be able to contain Fulham to stop them scoring 4 goals even with 10 fucking men.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What Azzurri glasses? Oh please, I would have said the same for any player on our team no matter what nationality, I can admit when Italian players are shit don't worry.

I'm the last person you should go to and try convince that we didn't suck balls as well, what else is there to say for this season that hasn't been said? I'm bored of repeating the problems, only new thing was Chimenti and he got a slating elsewhere. And don't think I put the ref at the central blame of this either, because we should be able to contain Fulham to stop them scoring 4 goals even with 10 fucking men.
From what I've seen, most or all of your posts within the last 12 hours have been referee complaints and blaming Chimenti for the loss. The latter wasn't even that bad and made some good saves. You also blamed him for the Dempsey goal and didn't give credit to the scorer.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

"Sensational Fulham thrash Juventus"

Never in my wildest dreams would I imagined such a headline.

May 22, 2007
From what I've seen, most or all of your posts within the last 12 hours have been referee complaints and blaming Chimenti for the loss. The latter wasn't even that bad and made some good saves. You also blamed him for the Dempsey goal and didn't give credit to the scorer.
Giving credit to Dempsey for scoring the goal isn't the first thing that comes to mind after my team loses a 4-1 advantage in 75 minutes, like it would for you. If that's all then credit to Dempsey for placing the ball perfectly, I initially thought it was a cross because the angle looked ridiculous.

I'm not going to go over the top with Chimenti but he made a few easy saves look more difficult than they should have been (notably the free kick), although he did make a good save on Hangelaand in the second half. He should be diving for saves more often.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
we suck ppl

the most painful thing about the way we play and which i cant help but notice every time they play is how incompetent we are in passing the ball from our defensive half to our midfielders or strikers

all thay fkn do is play that long ball cuz none of them is confident enuf or lacks the technique to play a good pass

and ppl please stop defending brazzo..hes by far the most useless headless chicken we have on our team..how we ever signed him is beyond me cuz he stinks retardedly bad

and its great to see zebina show his true colours again today...why is he stil here??what does he offer??

and finally i hope camo leaves..unfortunately im sure he thinks his ego is bigger than that of the team..hes not a team player and was invisible until he got subbed off ..hes the type of player ud hope wouldve ran at the fulham defenders instead all he did was give the ball away with his fancy flicks and what not

and lippi if u play cannavaro and grosso then u are definitely more retarded than succo and blanc bcuz new jus how they made gera look like xavi tonite they'll make new zealands striker look like drogba or rooney

and finally melo..either get ur act together or get the fuk outta turin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)