[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
chimenti for me saved us in this match few times, he is one of the only players i have gained respect for after this terrible match.

i dont give a fuck what mourinho says, if he says anything we can just say the only italian that played in that match was in the 93rd minute...

we need a coach with ideas in his head, clear ones, a definite formation and a transfer strategy.

do what england have done bring in foreign coaches, bring in pellegrini, blanc, someone for gods sake not an italian.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
chimenti helped us much times..
I appreciate what he did for us. But he let in a stupid goal! At such a crucial stage, he HAD to be more aware of the surroundings and the goal post than THAT!. I'm sure Pinsoglio would've done better. Experience my ass!

As for the season, this is our worst I've seen till now. Fuck 4th place. We should finish in the mid table to actually show how pathetic we are. We really don't deserve to play in Europe. we couldn't protect a 4-1 lead or score a 2nd away goal! There's no point showing this miserable football on an European stage.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The only positive we can take from our continued shit form under Zaccheroni is that it forces the board into further change instead of scapegoating Ferrara. They now cannot get another mediocre manager next season or keep zacc and they have to look at changes in staff all around. We can fix this team but we need changes behind the scenes this summer there is no hiding from it anymore.
there is absolutely NOTHING positive we can take from this Holocaust of a football match.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Fuck it fuck it fuck...we are in a deep shit.
season fucking over.

This management must make some fuvking smart moves to save this club for the future...
we are no mid level club ffs.
realise it!!!!

MAG1CAJUVE

Mar 17, 2010
If it weren't for the uefa coefficient I'd gladly say we didn't wana be in the uefa cup anyway :( unfortunately I woke up at 5:00am to watch this like most of this seasons matches and was very dissapointed. In my opinion this is how I see it:
sissoko lacks the touch to play with Diego and lacks the class to read most of the moves

chimenti played with much heart and was let down by our defensive performance

cannavaro is definitely past his best

and all we need is a bit of confidence now, I feel that if del piero had started his heart would hav spurred us on to a better result.

Btw did anyone see the moment where sissoko could hav let trezeguet in with a through ball and to be 1 on 1 with schwarzer but decided to pass it back??? I wa spitting my corn flakes all over the tv lol open ur eyes juve!!!!

Sigh.

palidhje

Feb 6, 2010
THere are so many people and things to blame, we are in deep shit, we need a revolution, why on earth Alex came on, if I was him i would show my dick to zac. Why iaquinta dind't come on in second half, what was de ceglie doing there, and soooo many things.
Almost forgot UEFA can bring there 2020202002 referees but they still give red cards for nothing

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
this is by far the most spineless and revolting performance I have ever seen from a Juventus team, no make it any football team, in my 14 years of being a Bianconero. I've realised that there is no future here and will make my leave.

I bid all of you farewell, and depart to my real true calling.

Arrivederci.

Like they say, every cloud has its silver lining. :weee:

May 22, 2007
Uefa fucked up as well. The new referees didn't call the game at all as far as I can tell, what are they standing there for? To admire the game? The main referees and linesmen still make ridiculous decisions which should not happen at professional games in this day and age (Fiorentina game comes to mind).

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We'll never be a big team again. This club has been constructed so poorly since last year. To ever challenge for honours next season we need:

2 x Right back
2 x CB
2 x LB
1 x CM
3 x Winger
2 x Striker

The only players in this team that can offer us anything for the next 2+ years is:
Buffon, Chiellini, De Ceglie (good utility), Marchisio, Sissoko, Melo (if he picks his attitude up), Giovinco, Diego, Iaquinta

The management throughout the years have pulled out on the following transfers:
Hamsik, Lassana Diarra, G.Milito, Xabi Alonso, Van Der Vaart and prob many more

Every single one of those players would walk into this pathetic team. What the hell has happened to us. Calciopoli was bad, and very hard to swallow. But the way we have been managed and the decision making since has been by far worse

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Judging by the reaction, I assume most of you expected us to win with a man down, a defence full of fb's, and a 3rd string goalie (which after today, is his 2nd competitive appearance in 2 seasons)?

How are we to score when Candreva and Camo are subbed off for Grygera and De Ceglie?

The result is embarrassing, but the writing was on the wall after the 27th minute, and was crystal clear after that PK.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can't believe people are surprised we went out when we had to play 63 minutes with ten men and that defence, I'm surprised it was just four and so late in the game.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If not for the sms maybe it wouldn't be so embarasing, and to loose to an english team, I will hear about this for a long time from my friends..

Bad, very bad performence, at one point in match I lol'ed when i couldn't even count the number of fullbacks on the pitch...

Mar 10, 2009
I can't believe people are surprised we went out when we had to play 63 minutes with ten men and that defence, I'm surprised it was just four and so late in the game.
thats what im saying

ppl make it sound like we had our best team or even close

as soon as cannavaro was out i knew we would go too

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
The moment we were left with 10 men I knew that our only escape would have been to put Iaquinta up front instead of Trezeguet and leave the players who can keep the ball on. But what is Zaccheroni doing? Taking Camo out, putting the 5th fuckin full back in and expecting to defend for 70 more minutes (ET included).
but you did notice that this retard camo got a yellow pretty early (12th minute) in the game don't you ?

and by the willingness of the ref to whistle every shit against us it was more than probable that camo was going under the shower earlier thant he others.

so playing with 9 men would have been better for your liking i guess :shifty:

looking back it might have been wiser to substitute camo for grygera (since camo already had his yellow there) and not candreva, but you can bet your ass who would have gone all bitchy. its far easier to sub a new player (candreva) so early in the game than camo. would they both have the same status he surely would have subbed camo off.

i did only see the first half since i had soccer training myself, but in the first half i did NOT see that fulham was better and we stopped playing ... fullham was just blasting in molinaro crosses into our box and that was it... no teamplay at all, while we did for a while here and there string a few good one touch passes together ... hey, even melo had fun with his backheel trick to candreva (which went out)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)