[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (2 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
TBH i blame Canna for his stupid decision not the ref!! he put himself in unnecessary situation and he get paid for that and we all get paid for that!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Can I blow up Blanc now?

Bah, getting out of this Losers' Bracket tourney was a good thing. We have enough to do to qualify for the CL with our banged up squad as it is.
I would wait till the next CdA meeting. I'm sure there will be one soon to decide if we should go back to Ray Ban sunglasses or not.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Really we suck, till today I never attacked Melo or Diego, but both of them are useless. Blasi looks like a beast compared to Melo, while Diego is can't do a shit. He always have at least one extra move, and he have a need to keep the ball for at least few seconds instead of pass imeadiately. We saw that today too, especially in the second half when he was in the box and opted to keep the ball and pass it back instead of crossing for Trez.

Others are pathetic also, and we really don't look like a winning club, it's like watching Livorno or Siena (even though Siena proved that the can come back, unlike us). And to be honest I don't want us to finish fourth, we really don't deserve it. It would be shame for football, not Italian football, just football that such a poor team end up fourth.

Mar 10, 2009
so u think a non italian would have made a difference with all the injuries and players we had off ?

i here Sir Alex lost 3 - 0 to fulham a year ago

the point is, it was never meant to be

the injureis where the first sign, the ref was the other

english media being dick heads is nothing new, but still frustrating.

never mind ey

at least bremen are out

Jun 13, 2007
Well, the worse we do now the more our fucking management realizes that major changes need to be made before next season. I just hope we get 4th place.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
this is by far the most spineless and revolting performance I have ever seen from a Juventus team, no make it any football team, in my 14 years of being a Bianconero. I've realised that there is no future here and will make my leave.

I bid all of you farewell, and depart to my real true calling.

Arrivederci.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Spot on..Trapatoni,Lipi and the others that made Juve what is today must have been from Indonesia
Yes, today. We're not talking about the 80's or the 90's, we're talking about the football today and the Italian coaches don't seem to make success with their shitty defensive tactics.
Ain't working anymore. The book was read long time ago. The others know what to expect from shitty Italian coaching.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
And to be honest I don't want us to finish fourth, we really don't deserve it. It would be shame for football, not Italian football, just football that such a poor team end up fourth.
So true, if it wasnt for the cash I can see us a laughing stock in europe again next season. Maybe we will get knocked out in the qualifications round make europa and get kicked in the team by Guimaraes. Its just getting beyond a joke. A mass overhaul is needed and sadly not achieving our goal would be the only way to do it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
lets get 4th, we have basically imploded....im sorry i would like to ask what did chimenti do wrong? i thought he was our best player....which is just sad.

zebina out, canna out, melo has to wake up or else he is out, grosso out, salihamdzic out get rid of this dead weight make weight and make way for young kids and new signings, we need some fresh air in this team...

zach needs to go, he needs to get us 4th and then we need benitez or blanc or someone who isnt italian unless its capello, fuck prandelli that would be a risk and we cant afford another risk.

as a juventus fan i feel like my heart has been ripped out...never have i felt so ashamed, i went to serie b with more pride then this...

injuries played a factor, and in reality a non existant red really screwed us but the problem is once again that we stopped playing after our goal...

we have conceded 7 goals in the last 2 matches....we have scored 4, we dont need to bring in a striker firstly we need defenders.

if it takes getting rid of melo, bringing back ekdal and starting marchisio we need to do it.

the 4-3-2-1 or the 4-2-3-1, we really missed candreva i think we should consider keeping him and playing a sort of 4-2-3-1 with gio and candreva, with diego as well.

------------------------buffon-------------------------
-caceres-kjaer/ranocchia-chiellini-criscito/santon/ someone
----------------------marchisio-sissoko-----------------
----------candreva------diego------------giovinco--------
------------------------one of the strikers----------------

we need money invested properly this time, we need to get a footballing mind in the club...

im just really worried about the psychological effect this will have on the team, we need 4th, we can get it but right not id put us in the same mental and psychological frailty as we with ciro...this is hard to swallow, this loss hurts...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Wow, I feel so weird. I just went downstairs and my dad just got in. So he had to ask me how Juve got on... fully expecting us to be able to progress. Telling him we lost 4-1 to Fulham felt like a dagger through the heart tbh.

I don't even know what I feel, I'm angry, disappointed but at the same time I've become somewhat numb to this sort of bullshit.

This just can't be fucking happening to our team.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
this is by far the most spineless and revolting performance I have ever seen from a Juventus team, no make it any football team, in my 14 years of being a Bianconero. I've realised that there is no future here and will make my leave.

I bid all of you farewell, and depart to my real true calling.

Arrivederci.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)