[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (6 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The Cannavaro sent off was the decisive point of this match. If the referee didn't fuck up that, it could have gone either way.

Zaccheroni and his subs :tdown:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
3rd string goalie playing his 2nd competitive game in 2 years; check
2 fb at cb, with a midfielder at rb; check
Playing with 10 men; check
Controversial red card and a bullshit pk; check

No point getting bothered over it.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Seriously, which idiot in his right mind will replace Camoranesi with a 5th fullback?

I hate Italian coaches. I will -rep the shit out of those who will ask for Prandelli or another Italian coach.
Spot on..Trapatoni,Lipi and the others that made Juve what is today must have been from Indonesia

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Can I blow up Blanc now?

Bah, getting out of this Losers' Bracket tourney was a good thing. We have enough to do to qualify for the CL with our banged up squad as it is.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
1st I was pissed at the ref

2nd I broke a chair because we lost

3rd Calmed down and started laughing on how pathetic we are.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
I am still not processing how can the team be so bad, I dont know how this players can be so letargic and let themselves get pushed around by teams that are far from good. Management must see this signal and respond accordingly.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Referee at fault. He will find out he has cancer tomorrow. His wife and kids will be raped by moggi and the referee will die. London will be bombed tonight and all english die yeeha.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
This team doesn't deserve to wear the Juventus shirt. Total disgrace.
We need a big cleerout.

Melo,Zebina,Grygera,Cannavaro, CHIMENTI have no buisness being here. Zaccheroni showed his true colors today, what a wanker. And drughi should visit the man whos plan put us in this situation Blanc instead of burning the stadium. Stay in tennis, you clearly don't know how to manage a football team. And injuries, what is the deal with that, i have a feeling our doctors bought their medical degree.

The saddest thing is that we regressed in the last two years, and our problems are so big, that we won't be winning any trophies for a very very long time.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Honestly, after Dempsey's goal I could stop laughing. This is so sad, I don't know what to do. Zebina's red card and his finger, Melo's double kick on Duff, pure tragic comedy. This is a new low. I'm definitely not going to school tomorrow.
I felt like I was raped by a horse :cry:

:cry:

Even a fucking lake of beer wouldn't help me now :cry:

Couldn't get any lower! :sergio:

:cry:
:lol: I really laughed out loud there.

_______

BTW,the ref should be killed by the Drughi,preferably Badass Devil.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fuck this. its absolutely pathetic. Its another embarrasing moment, even more so the fact that I gotta put up with EPL fans. Fulham? fucking fulham. :sergio: :angry:
Congratulations guys weve reached a new level. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)