[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (13 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Pinsoglio/Chimenti
Zebina - Poulsen - Cannavaro - Grosso
Marchisio - Sissoko
Candreva - Diego - ADP
Iaquinta​

I think that's our best bet, and if Iaq ain't doing nothing put Trez on, and put Camo on for ADP after half maybe.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I am not worried. Cannavaro will lead us to victory.

Seriously guys, all we have to do is score a goal and it's most likely over.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Fulham got thumped 3-0 to Manchester today. Even with that they will still have higher confidence after our fiasco today.
And with the remaining defenders and goalkeeper we have, we are definitely leaving this tournament.

I am sure Zacc will field a coward formation to defend the lead from the first minute and we all know the outcome of such an approach.
Who's pessimist now?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
do we have any primivera RB? also can DC play RB??

two scenarios for the back line

1 ANYBODY other than Grygera -Zebina-Cannavaro-Grosso/De Ceglie

Zebina - poulson- cannavaro - grosso/dc

then put marchisio -momo covering

candevera -diego -adp

iq/trez

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
grygera to score 3 goals for us.....:shifty:

we need to play

-zebi---poulsen-canna---grosso-
---marchisio-sissoko-candreva--
--------------diego-----------------
------iaquinta--del piero----------

its the best we can put out there really...

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Pinsoglio/Chimenti
Zebina - Poulsen - Cannavaro - Grosso
Marchisio - Sissoko
Candreva - Diego - ADP
Iaquinta​

I think that's our best bet, and if Iaq ain't doing nothing put Trez on, and put Camo on for ADP after half maybe.
He won't use a new formation, and even though i like 4-2-3-1, this is not the game to experiment.

I think it i depends on DP. If he wants to use him it'll be 4-3-1-2 if not, then it could be 4-3-2-1 with candreva beside Diego and stealth in front the defense with Sissoko, Melo and Marchisio.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm doubtful that Grygera or anyone has the capacity to play two games that badly in a row. I find some comfort in that Fullhams attack is actually complete crap as well.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Maybe he will finaly retire then. It's better to have only one choice instead of two if the other one is chimenti.

He was supposed to be good at penalites, but it seems he has lost that ability too :p

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
It's a damn shame Serie A doesn't have the same rules as the Premiership otherwise with these keeper injuries we would be allowed to bring in someone on an emergency loan on a short term basis. I would be much more confident with someone else than Chimenti who I have never liked and I always call him "The Old Fool". Personally I would rather start Pinsolglio and give youth a chance and at least if we did concede than Zac would be making a gutsy decision and I can't believe he would do worse than Chimenti. Also where is Kirev? Thought he was supposed to be a very promising keeper?

Finally I will also be attending this game at la Cottage but in the Putney end unfortunately, anyone else on here going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)