[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Atleast that's alot better than the defense we fielded today. Let's just hope Chiellini makes it and we'll see Pinsoglio in goal, even though I know little about him, I don't want to see Chimenti. If he's in goal, it will simply rain goals..

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Chiellini simply has to be back then... otherwise we have to play god-knows-who next to Cannavaro, in which case we might aswell not show up.

What's the deal with Cáceres again? ( Sorry... but it's easy to lose track of all these injured players. )

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fulham got thumped 3-0 to Manchester today. Even with that they will still have higher confidence after our fiasco today.
And with the remaining defenders and goalkeeper we have, we are definitely leaving this tournament.

I am sure Zacc will field a coward formation to defend the lead from the first minute and we all know the outcome of such an approach.

May 22, 2007
Pinsoglio
Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
Sissoko-Poulsen-Marchisio
Candreva-Diego
Trezeguet

Pinsoglio
Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
Marchisio-Melo-Sissoko
Diego
Trezeguet-Del Piero​

I think it will be one of those. I don't think this is a game for Camo to start, we need someone who will travel back and defend.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Fulham has stated that their priority is EPL I think and plus we have a good result from Turin. We shouldn't have problems here. But yet again Siena was not supposed to be a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)