[Europa League] Freiburg 0-2 Juventus [16th March, 2023 18:45 CET] (1 Viewer)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
easiest two matches, freiburg never really threatened, their disallowed goal was the closest they got to scoring. it can only get tougher

my only bit of regret is the poor finishing. we had plenty of opportunities to score, especially in torino, but also tonight

also happy birthday @JuveJay much better presents from the club than the losses vs bayern or villarreal lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Really feels good seeing Juve qualifying to the quarter finals for a change, even if it’s just Europa League… i think we fared quite well given the team we started with and respectively ended the game with, all in all turned up to be an easier tie overall than initially expected, Freiburg were no world beaters but it surely was a good test against an well organized team that is doing very well in the Bundesliga and probably played their games of their lifes against us and still barely caused us any troubles throughout the two games despite us being largely wasteful and complacent for majority of the two games.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Most comfortable knockout games that I can remember.

Good performances over the 2 games but disappointing not to take our chances better.

Really happy for Chiesa and Vlahovic to score.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"...Against a team like Juve, you also need a good refs.

First leg:

- Rabiot is allowed to foul as he wants.
- Goal not given cause of a very strict interpretation of the handball rule.

Return match:

- Time play of the goalkeeper.
- Overlooked assault.
- Even if pen, then the yellow is very harsh, since no intention.
- Clear back pass, instead given a striker foul on the goalkeeper."

That Freiburg salt.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The tension free way in which we qualified tonight hopefully served us also towards conserving sufficient energy and keeping a more clear head for the derby on Sunday. :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

First leg:

Return match:

- Overlooked assault.

That Freiburg salt.
What is exactly the rule about back pass?
Is it applies to touching as well as catching or is it different when you can call it a save?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Holy cow, Freiburg was awful over both legs. I personally don't think we have the strength to challenge MU for the title but we look good so far in this league. Hoping to draw Roma after this round.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Pretty solid game overall but I really don’t get why we always take the foot off the gas.

We were in total control and Freiburg where a man down and awful but yet we always look for the back pass or side pass…. It’s frustrating

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Holy cow, Freiburg was awful over both legs. I personally don't think we have the strength to challenge MU for the title but we look good so far in this league. Hoping to draw Roma after this round.
Fuck The Red Cunts of Manc. They're so overrated and Ten Hags is a piece of shit whiny bald cunt.

Good win. Happy Birthday @JuveJay

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

First leg:

Return match:

- Overlooked assault.

That Freiburg salt.
You also need to create more than 1 chance throughout the course of 180 minutes and maybe play some defense. They gave me the vibe of being sore losers and their coach just confirmed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)