[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Vucinic is a disaster waiting to happen... I don't want to believe in this. Slow and lacking drive. He has no reason to play for us again. We have no reason to see him playing for us again.

Just put fucking Llorente over there, Conte
Conte must have seen something in Benfica's defence that player like Mirko can exploit. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense, because both Gio and Nando are in better form right now.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I can appreciate all that Vuc has done for us since his arrival but this is unbelievable trust from Conte. Vuc has shown nothing that would warrant such a start and would seemingly be the worse striker to put out there save Osvaldo.

Compared to their defenders, he is shorter, weaker, and slower. What possible benefit can he give that isn't counter by Gio's speed or Llorente's height?

Unbelievable!

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Not only that. His head is somewhere else. He knows he's leaving, why should he care to show any effort whatsoever?

Even if he ends up scoring, it still isn't the logical thing to do. I don't know what goes on in Conte's mind sometimes. Play a unmotivated guy at a semi-final against the hardest team we'll play this season. :tup:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Are we forgetting that Vooch-Apache was his preferred strike partnership at the start of the season? Vooch is a professional and will show what hes always shown while wearing our jersey.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
The only reason I can think of is that Conte's going in for a draw/controlling the game, so he wants a player up the pitch that's good at keeping the ball, frustrating their defenders, making them commit fouls and just keep the action away from our goal. :boh:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Any idea on card situations?

Anybody for us that needs to avoid a yellow and anybody for them we are hoping gets yellow and misses the next match?

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Vucinic is a disaster waiting to happen... I don't want to believe in this. Slow and lacking drive. He has no reason to play for us again. We have no reason to see him playing for us again.

Just put $#@!ing Llorente over there, Conte
Vuci is a fantastic player... Matter of fact I expect him to show his class in this tie as well both legs.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Juve my friends! Till the end. :bigscarf:

Ale Ale Ale!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather see Osvaldo then Vucinic...

hopefully Conte pulls a miracle
Vuci > Osvaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)