Europa League 2017/18 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Hajduk Split fans doing themselves proud tonight at Goodison Park:

Scousers are threatening to beat the hell outta them, I see it on social media now. Watch 10 fans show up in Split :lol: Torcida is one of the oldest firms in Europe's football. They fight weekly for fun.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Scousers are threatening to beat the hell outta them, I see it on social media now. Watch 10 fans show up in Split :lol: Torcida is one of the oldest firms in Europe's football. They fight weekly for fun.
I bet the majority of those Hajduk fans live in the UK anyway. I read that a few of them got outnumbered and got a bit of a kicking before the game, once the first goal went in this happened. I wouldn't say that area of Liverpool would be my #1 choice to go and start trouble.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Yes, after yesterday's performance I can already see them going all the way through the final.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Because they beated a crap team with 6-0?

Confident are you now? Let them first beat a real team. Alot of top teams will end 3th in the CL group.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Crvena Zvezda going through :ID:

btw Radonjic scored the first goal and it was a beauty (lucky too). It's a kid from Partizan who was a huge talent but arrogant as fuck, he came to the training ground wearing Zvezda's jersey (their biggest rival) as he's their fan. He rejected to sign a new contract wtih Partizan so they lost millions. We were even linked with him but he signed for Roma and he disappeared there, never got the chance (or he was an idiot). But a big talent. Now he's in Zvezda and he scored a great goal.

Second goal scored Kanga and it's surely one of the best goals I've seen this year lol. What a rocket that was!

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Vardaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

This club is the pride of Macedonia! They qualified to the EL groups, the biggest success any macedonian club has ever had! Owned Fenerbahche twice in the last round. So proud! :touched:

Vardar's handball team won the Champions League earlier this summer, we have hosted the Super Cup Real and Man. Utd played earlier this month, FK Shkendija is playing vs Milan at the moment, our U-21 football team was in the European Under-21 Championship, eliminating the big France in the qualifications. Its been a good year for us Macedonians. :touched:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Vardaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

This club is the pride of Macedonia! They qualified to the EL groups, the biggest success any macedonian club has ever had! Owned Fenerbahche twice in the last round. So proud! :touched:

Vardar's handball team won the Champions League earlier this summer, we have hosted the Super Cup Real and Man. Utd played earlier this month, FK Shkendija is playing vs Milan at the moment, our U-21 football team was in the European Under-21 Championship, eliminating the big France in the qualifications. Its been a good year for us Macedonians. :touched:
My macedonian friend does not like Shkendija though. He says too many Albanians there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)