Euro 2012 LIVE (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Iker and Llorente is not for sale, while Javi Martinez might get sold. But it's gonna be around 30-35 euros, Athletic wont sell much, since they only can get basques players, and they even stated on their website, that they will not sell. Since they want to continuce the project with Biesla.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm afraid we will, plus they will have players like Silva, Mata, Llorente and co in their primes and as fully established players in the highest levels.
argentina with a good coach that understands messi isnt carrying a team but mascherano/cambiasshole do, will roflpoke spain.

current germany with 2 years of expirience will also be better then current. and seriously, german upcomming talents are better then the spanish ones

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Cambiasshole won't be anywhere near the NT in 2014, and barring some disaster in the Qualifiers argentina will stick with their coach.

And I disagree about the German talents, while they have some amazing young guys with a lot of potential, you have spaniards like Silva and Mata tearing shit up in the EPL, Llorente and Muniain rocking in the Europa league and etc.

Then you realize that in 2014 Fabregas, Iniesta, Casillas, Ramos, Piqué, Alba Torres and co will still be around and most of them close to their primes.

I see Xabi Alonso and Xavi making it too.

I hate the Spain NT but the fuckers are just too good nowadays.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Cambiasshole won't be anywhere near the NT in 2014, and barring some disaster in the Qualifiers argentina will stick with their coach.

And I disagree about the German talents, while they have some amazing young guys with a lot of potential, you have spaniards like Silva and Mata tearing shit up in the EPL, Llorente and Muniain rocking in the Europa league and etc.

Then you realize that in 2014 Fabregas, Iniesta, Casillas, Ramos, Piqué, Alba Torres and co will still be around and most of them close to their primes.

Yep, that's what I was thinking about when the Euro finished. They have so much talent and almost all of it bar Puyol will make it to 2014. Almost all in their primes. They're too fucking good.

Germany has shown they can be beat. Fight back and you have a chance. Spain on the other hand, is fantastic.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

lloriente and muniain are simply overrated.

iniesta will be 30 and slowing down the pace, fabregas might finally play in the midfield.

alonso and xavi will be on their detour, actually they are allready compared to last years.

Germans have an incredibly young team, and so much talent just on the verge of breaking trough.

they will explode on the worldcup

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Spain era is going to be finished as same as Barca's was this season! Yes... I agree that Germany has a splendid potential... But...the experience have been mentioned here ! I cant say that this German squad is not experienced enough. Look at their starters... I hardly can mention a players who's problem is experience. I see only one main improvement is Getze who has to replace Podolski and maybe some extra experience for Hummels and Budstuber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)