Euro 2012 LIVE (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
That is my point that it is not united team :sergio:
This same team reach the world cup final 2 years ago. It has talents but at the moment they are struggles in the squad we are lost. Players didn't work for each other and then every player looks average.

In south Africa everyone worked their ass of for the team no one did that now.
Based on this tournament we lookked average but in General we don't have such a bad squad.

---------- Post added 18.06.2012 at 07:52 ----------

Italy will not beat Germany. Like I said earlier if ballotelli fails Italy will struggle to get out of the groupstage.
And so far he fails and Italy fails too. I won't be suprised if Italy draws again tonight.

---------- Post added 18.06.2012 at 07:53 ----------

Based on what will Italy beat Germany?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Historically, Italy always fare well against the Germans.

The Germans are solid and strong, but they are far from unbeatable. I have been impressed by them, but had the Portuguese converted the numberous chances they had against them, Germany might not have topped the group. They may have amassed 9 points, but it was far from easy for them.

Fuck England; I hope Ukraine defeats them and sends them packing. Forza Sheva for that game.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Exactly!
Those are your answers Janna..

I agree that Italy needs to have Balo to up his game and concentrate on matches rather than other bullshit,I also feel Di Natale is gonna be important if Italy want to go far in this Euro..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So if Croatia and Spain play 2:2, who wins the group between them? They'd have the same points and goal difference in the mini table rule. I reckon Spain would as they have the better goal difference in the complete table?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
let italy first concentrate on beating ireland tonight before talking about a game against germany.

Italy didn't impress me a lot so far. against spain they were lucky spain didn't play with a striker the moment Torres came on Italy stuggled big time and it was Buffon who saved them. against Croatia they pulled a juventus. I see Italy struggle tonight too. Simply because they lack good attackers. They don't have Del Piero or Totti they had back in the days
Cassano is to fat and lazy, Balotelli is just Ballo. Di natale is just a goalscorer and giovinco is to weak.

This germany is very good, it has the germany mentally with a lot of technical skills (something they laked back in the days). Since world cup 2010 I am really impressed with Germany.

Juventus >>>>> italy nt :stuckup:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
This. Very unlucky not to have at least 4 points IMO.

Their game against Spain and first half against Cro, was some of the best fotball I've seen at the tournament.
What was italy good point against spain. Their were moments that they were outplayed by Spain complety but because Spain didn't play with a striker they didn't shoot. I don't say Italy played bad and a draw against Spain is very good result. and ofcourse against Croatia they were unlucky but in the end it was a deserved draw because in the second half Italy didn't play anymore and let Croatia come back in the match

I see a lot of overrating on Italy. I don't think they will reach the last four simply because the lack of a good bench and a good attack. I see italy struggle tonight to be honest. and if they go through they will meet France which as a team is very solid so far.

I see Portugal, Germany, France and Spain in the semi's.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is the goal difference in the complete table the reason or the UEFA coefficient? As if Italy beats Ireland 3:1 and we play 1:1, Spain and Italy go through because of the coefficients. I read that from you somewhere.
With Italy it would be the coefficient because in case of 3:1 and 1:1 Italy and Croatia will have everything the same, so the deciding factor will have to be the coefficient. With Spain it won't be the same if we play 2:2, because they beat Ireland with a bigger margin than we did.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What was italy good point against spain. Their were moments that they were outplayed by Spain complety but because Spain didn't play with a striker they didn't shoot. I don't say Italy played bad and a draw against Spain is very good result. and ofcourse against Croatia they were unlucky but in the end it was a deserved draw because in the second half Italy didn't play anymore and let Croatia come back in the match

I see a lot of overrating on Italy. I don't think they will reach the last four simply because the lack of a good bench and a good attack. I see italy struggle tonight to be honest. and if they go through they will meet France which as a team is very solid so far.

I see Portugal, Germany, France and Spain in the semi's.
I actually think a lot of people overrated the Dutch on this forum.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The Dutch are a good 'team', were one of the 5 or 6 favorites prior to this EURO's.

But the defeat against Denmark changed everything and made it impossible.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
let italy first concentrate on beating ireland tonight before talking about a game against germany.

Italy didn't impress me a lot so far. against spain they were lucky spain didn't play with a striker the moment Torres came on Italy stuggled big time and it was Buffon who saved them. against Croatia they pulled a juventus. I see Italy struggle tonight too. Simply because they lack good attackers. They don't have Del Piero or Totti they had back in the days
Cassano is to fat and lazy, Balotelli is just Ballo. Di natale is just a goalscorer and giovinco is to weak.

This germany is very good, it has the germany mentally with a lot of technical skills (something they laked back in the days). Since world cup 2010 I am really impressed with Germany.

Juventus >>>>> italy nt :stuckup:
They struggled because they were tired, and if Spain played with a striker, dont you think Italy would have far more chances, because it was hard for them to get pass that 6 man midfield.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
@Bisco I still laugh on Russia since Dick had a big mouth against us.

Further I felt like Shit last night (now still since I barely sleep :D)
Holland was fighting ala France 2010 but somehow it didn't really reach the press a lot.
In Holland right now are going stories that France 2010 was a joke compare to this.

Robben, Wes and Greg revealed already that their been struggling with the squad and technical staff.
And what does the KNVB saying we will decided what the do in four weeks :sergio:

I am mad at them I wanted van Marwijk gone at this point already.
He is without Frank de Boer an average coach he always been.

We have easily one of the best squad at the euros but it didnt work this team.
Euro's are over for me. I don't care a lot who wins it now.
all though I see no country beat Germany, they are really good
Erm, no. The Dutch team is good at best and considering the mindset of the players like Robben (being selfish all the time), it translates to an average team. There are times when the results don't tell you the whole truth, but this time it does. Netherlands were awful and it showed.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:lol: Always the Robben critism.
After 6 years of pretty good football years, we crashed out of a real tought group. It happends you know?

And yes Asif, we do had one of the best squads in the Euro's.

Furthermore i wish both Germany and Portugal goodluck, they did deserve to go through!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I seriously think Italy will beat them if they go through,I think Italy have problems when playing against England and Spain and the smaller teams (Croatia/Slovakia/etc). Germany Im confident Italy would beat them.

I think it could be a Portugal vs Italy final if they dont meet before the Finals,and Italy taking their chances and no silly red cards.. Portugal really have a solid team,and play very nice compact football
portugal is not going in the final neither is italy

Final Germany - Spain :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)