Euro 2008 - Quarterfinals (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That is not true, that probably was a sarcasm. Yes they have around 8-9 players unavailable, but they are not in a point to play with goalkeeper as an attacker..

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Poor Turkey and look slike Platini would like to finish the Turks by not letting them call on other players to fill the gaps ..

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
no it is not sarcasm , maybe Turk_Bianconero have info about this
I mentioned it somewhere, but it isn't entirely true. The goalie is not gonna start. He'll be on the bench ready to be subbed as either an attacker or last defensive man should the time come where Turkey has to push for the equalizer (last 10 min or so). This is gonna be a last resort.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I mentioned it somewhere, but it isn't entirely true. The goalie is not gonna start. He'll be on the bench ready to be subbed as either an attacker or last defensive man should the time come where Turkey has to push for the equalizer (last 10 min or so). This is gonna be a last resort.
That's what I meant! They still have players for the striker role available. His comment was like Turkey was going to start with a goalkeeper playing as an attacker. :disagree:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
This piece was just taken from a oreview of tomorrow's game artcile on goal.com

....just 12 men are guaranteed available - and two of them are goalkeepers!

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Poor Turkey and look slike Platini would like to finish the Turks by not letting them call on other players to fill the gaps ..
Call up other players?
So Turkey can crush players, get yellow cards and eventually injuring theirselfs for the incredible effort they put in games?
UEFA has to change the rules for Turkey? Don't think so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)