Euro 2008 Fantasy Football (2 Viewers)

kaktus

man from atlantis
Jun 25, 2008
hi all, i've been watching this forum for a month.. finally i register :drill:

I was ahead of you for the first two rounds, it was only the third round when my changes didn't go through that you got ahead. 17 points is easy to get.

And I don't like your cockiness. Come on kaktus.

thanks mate, i try to do my best.. its just game, i dont wanna broke anybody's heart :angel: and a little clue about my team i've only 4 players tonight

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
last throw of the dice for Bozi, i started pretty well but since the 3rd round of games i have been like Jonah,petr cech dropped the ball after i took him on,klose,klasnic and huntellar scored after i got rid of them iniesta has been subbed as he was ineffective.....guys seriously, take a look at my team and avoid ALL of the players i have right now

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Im up to number 22:weee:

Not an achievment,but this is the second time ive moved up in the rankings.The transfer shit is great.You can have unlimited transfers till the finals.ive been stuffing my team with 6 players from either match since the quarters..but none of them showed up.Until yesterday when all 3 Germans in my team scored.

And Good news Bozi.Your son is right next to you in the ranking.Only he's 2 points ahead of you.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #244
    Single digits: #9

Which is, coincidentally, the jersey number of Italy's biggest waste of flesh in this tournament. ;)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Ah, I haven't paid any attention to my team since before the tournament started. I think Frei is still one of my starters. :howler:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    The final will decide everything.

The huge favorite is leading the standings, as expected, but lets see if someone will surprise in the final.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    Well ill be a new addition really late because i did not enter this league earlier obviously, my team name is Forza Italia, and i'll probably enter into the league after the next point update.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #256
    Congrats, Alen.

I'm happy that even with my jinx, I managed to finish 7th...

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    well done alen, i am left cursing my stupidity in making my transfers far too early and having a disastrous 3rd round. otherwise i may have been knocking on the top 10

roll on the champions league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)