Euro 2004 Qualifying: Finland-Italy (2 Viewers)

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
Finnland is tough but with Serbia&Montenegro losing today, a win would be a fantastic 3 points and bring the Italians closer to Wales

So lets hope Italy gets 2-0 win with Del Piero and Corradi scoring

jerry

Jun 10, 2003
With a swift counterattack, Del Piero doubles Italy's lead. Totti turns in his own half and spots the Juventus captain breaking down the left, and Del Piero runs into the box and finishes in style.
:D:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Congratulations Delp!!

Hey jerry,,there is a thread in "international soccer" that talks about this game!!

lets post there!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jajajaja lili!! what is happening!!! the eurocup 2004

hey i want to see DP´s goal!!!

i know that totti make an assistance to him.

looks like totti was on fire in this game!!

it have just finished!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Totti released Del Piero with a through ball on the left flank.Dp ran with the ball and blasted it in the top of the net (something like Del Piero goal in Atalanta in the begining of the season)..

Well Alucard Belmont Italy did crush Finland tonight and i'm happy for italy and Del piero :LOL:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
totti passed the ball and del piero ran with it and scored! what an awesome goal
and the man of the match: juventino gianluca zambrotta!!

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Del Piero scored from a very tight angle with his left foot, as DarkSoul said very much like the goal against Atalanta, a really beautiful goal. Totti's goal was good too and it came at an important time because the Finns were causing some trouble to our defence.

Zambrotta was the best Juve player IMO, Del Piero didn't do much before his goal but wasn't playing in his usual position. The Finns didn't really threaten in the 2nd half and we pretty much controlled the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)