Euro 2004: Italy vs. Azerbaijan (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++

I rather have Vieri as our main striker then Inzaghi. Inzaghi is just inconsistent, especially when you need him at his best. Oh well... I wonder how Trap is gonna juggle Totti, DP, Vieri and Inzaghi since Pippo is on form for NT :eek:
i think it's to Italy's advantage as Trap can play with two Solid formations.
A) the 4-3-1-2 with Inzaghi and Vieri/Di Vaio in attack ahead of Totti.
B) the 4-2-3-1 with DP/DV/Fiore - Totti/DP/Miccoli - Camo/Miccoli behind Vieri/Inzaghi/Corradi.

this gives Trap more room to change his formation according to other teams' formations without worrying about losing out on Performance. :cool:

The other positions are covered pretty well too.

Perrotta and Zanetti seem to be doing well, though i still dont think they're up to the level of world class midfielders. Tacchi, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, and maybe even Maresca as other options in the middle.

The back 4 are doing great. i dont know any other team in the world who's defense has played at the high calibre of Buffon, Canna and Nesta! :eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Easy game. Italy would have scored as much as they wanted. Azerbaijan are a good sport though - You just have to love their attitude as most teams would have played dirty.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Easy game. Italy would have scored as much as they wanted. Azerbaijan are a good sport though - You just have to love their attitude as most teams would have played dirty.
:touched:

:thumb:

Unlike Baby Bobo! :groan:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++

haha did u ever throw a bottle on ur coach ? :D
No but if I got angry at a coach and he asked me to go in the pitch I would not accept :p

:LOL: I was young and immature at the time so I used to act irresponsibly :D I once even shouted in front of the whole temam and crowd that the coach's daughter was a whore ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

No but if I got angry at a coach and he asked me to go in the pitch I would not accept :p

:LOL: I was young and immature at the time so I used to act irresponsibly :D I once even shouted in front of the whole temam and crowd that the coach's daughter was a whore ;)
:eek: Roy Keane in the making :LOL:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002

wat the coach used 2 say wen u refuse 2 go in the pitch ?

:eek:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well he would say nothing and put someone else instead. On one occasion I started cheering our opponents for scoring against us :D I was (and sometimes still am) hot headed ;)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Hey! thanks for the links and the info everyone :thumb: :D

yeah! Forza DV!!!!! :extatic:

abt Vieri: yeah.... it's great to have some reaction instead of none, but still it's quite unprofessional of him..... this is NT!!! I don't think he should disrespect the coach like that........

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My Euro2004 squad:

Buffon (Toldo) - Oddo (Panucci), Nesta (Ferrari), Cannavaro (Legrottaglie), Zambrotta (Birindelli) - Zanetti (Tacchinardi), Perrotta (Gattuso) - Fiore (Camoranesi), Totti (Miccoli), Del Piero (Di Vaio) - Vieri (Inzaghi)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
Well he would say nothing and put someone else instead. On one occasion I started cheering our opponents for scoring against us :D I was (and sometimes still am) hot headed ;)
:eek: i can understand if a fan does that but a player now thats really somethin strange ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)