[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Im looking at more of a long term bro. Generally speaking, I've always wanted the Italian teams to do well, so then the league can strenght for the reasons I've just mentioned. TV rights, fan bases, better players etc.

People believe this ain't a big issue, but for a lot of us here, it's what got us interested in Juventus to begin with. I don't see many "Italy" locations here on the forum, the fact is a lot of us were attracted initially by the quality of Serie A.
I agree with you long term. But I'd prefer a couple more years of massive CL revenue for us. If we manage to win it in the next couple years, alongside the insane revenue generated, the sponsorships for us and commercial aspects will skyrocket even with a bad Serie A.

The long term benefit of a strong Serie A won't pay us reward for several years, whereas Other Italian teams failing over the next few years will help us out massively on a financial scale and allow us to maximize our finances for these last few years with Gigi and others. I'd much rather this, as it will help push us to the top for a real series of CL title pushes over the next few years.

As I said, i hope they do well in EL but i don't want to see 4 Italian teams in CL group stages for another 2-3 years so we can maximize the potential of this current team.

Plus. Everyone must confess it's hilarious watching these teams fail when they trash talk our European performances non-stop.

3+ years from now I hope they start doing well to give us another push after we start to max out our CL earning potential, and commercial/sponsor revenue possible in a weak league. We're still nowhere near maxing out this potential.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli will win this trophy. I'm pretty sure about this.
Sevilla demolishes Fiorentina. Napoli draws at home against minnow Dnipro... And this is the conclusion you arrive at... :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ADL calling for Platini resignation. :lol:

CdS headline: Screwed by Platini. :lol:

some nipples fans saying Platini "did this" because he was jealous of Maradona. :lol:

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Sevilla demolishes Fiorentina. Napoli draws at home against minnow Dnipro... And this is the conclusion you arrive at... :lol:
I watched the Fiorentina game, and I caught the highlights of the Napoli game. The results didn't represent what happened on the pitch. Fiorentina had much more shots than Sevilla and spurned 2 one on one chances in the first half alone. Napoli had 5 clear chances to bury Dnipro but they fell asleep after the goal it seems, and Dnipro scored a goal that should have been offside.

I personally don't even like Napoli and Fiorentina, but even though Sevilla was better than Fiorentina tonight and Napoli didn't play a great game vs Dnipro, I highly doubt the second legs will have similar results.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fat old $#@! has lost the plot again :rofl:

Blame the refs and lonesome for $#@!ing up (fine) but where is the blame for his team only being able to put not only goal past Dnipro at home.
I can understand cheering for the occasional Serie A team in Europe, but it's beyond me how anyone can cheer for Napoli with this retard ADL at the helm. What a delusional jackass.

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit, Fiorentina :sergio:. I think Napoli will go through though, they were clearly better tonight. I just really don't want Sevilla to win it.
You'd rather Napoli under this moronic buffoon ADL wins? I hope they never win another thing under this jackass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)