[EU] Europa League 2010/11 (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fullbacks and wingers? Fuck that, keep getting strikers and defensive midfielders, the take all those players and send them out on loans and co-owns to loan more players!:weee:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
We have Matri though who is similar to Falcao. We need a SS badly.
That's why I put the "if". ;)

And I don't think we need Benz either as my post may suggest. A classy SS would be a much better option.

Benzema shits on Falcao and Hulk in terms of ablity. Don't be fooled by 2nd rate Europa league and Portuguese league, would he do that in CL? never. The best and most talented player in the Portuguese league is Contreao IMO:tup:
He can shits on Falcao in ability, but not in quality. Not "shit" as you say. They're different players too. Yes, I also think Coentrão is the best player of the league.

Although I'm suspect as he's one of my favourite players.

Nedvěd

The last thing Juve need is new strikers, first they need first fullbacks, then left wing, then centre midfield and then some squad players and the last thing needed is strikers.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Benzema shits on Falcao and Hulk in terms of ablity. Don't be fooled by 2nd rate Europa league and Portuguese league, would he do that in CL? never. The best and most talented player in the Portuguese league is Contreao IMO:tup:
A striker who moves like Falcao and has his goal instinct can score goals everywhere. As did Inzaghi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)