[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,347
    So much talk about the 0-0 :howler:

Six goals!!!

Arsenal will always fail in Europe no matter how much they play good.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,351
    Really? He always gets outcoached in the CL. His sides likes power and temperament. They could not hold in the league as well.

Arsenal played a very naieve game today.
    When they took the lead at the beginning of the game they should have reacted to the big advantage they created. They should have calmed down and appreciated their opponent. Fine you outplay Liverpool at Anfield and take the lead, this does not mean that Liverpool are an easy opponent.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Really? He always gets outcoached in the CL. His sides likes power and temperament. They could not hold in the league as well.

They're holding up till now pretty well in the league. They're 6points behind and they have a coming up game with Man Utd.

As for being out-played in the CL, maybe sometimes, but every coach gets outplayed in CL. He wasn't out-played in his final game vs Barcelona last year playing with 1 man down for like what 80min?

Today he was outplayed in the 2nd half true. But still played some pretty good tactics if you ask me.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    They're holding up till now pretty well in the league. They're 6points behind and they have a coming up game with Man Utd.
    They had a very big lead at one point, only to squander it big time. As their third position betrays.

As for being out-played in the CL, maybe sometimes, but every coach gets outplayed in CL. He wasn't out-played in his final game vs Barcelona last year playing with 1 man down for like what 80min?
    Yes and the result? Yup, Arsenal lost.

Today he was outplayed in the 2nd half true. But still played some pretty good tactics if you ask me.
    No they could've had the game under control, but gave it away. 4 goals conceded in a CL game, you just won't win it if you let things like that happen.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    It must hurt a lot to score a tie winning goal in 84 minute in a CL quarterfinal, to start celebrating and then , after less than 2 minutes, to concede.
    I hope i'll never experience this in my life with Juve.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,355
    Essien misses next match and Cudicini injured. Liverpool in the 3rd final in four years.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Really? He always gets outcoached in the CL. His sides lack power and temperament. They could not hold in the league as well.

Except he didn't get outcoached tonight. His team dominated the first 20 minutes and got the goal they were looking for and Liverpool only asserted themselves when Arsenal lost the key to their midfield, Flamini.

When Pool went 2-1 up Wenger reacted by bringing on Walcott and Van Persie and those changes were pivotal. Arsenal would be in the semifinals right now if not for Toure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)