[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Roma could give manu a good run and just settling for that. I don't see them getting out of this as the mancs are too good for them.

I am interested in seeing how the underdogs go, both schalke and fenerbache are tricky opponents and it won't be as easy as everyone thinks.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Roma could give manu a good run and just settling for that. I don't see them getting out of this as the mancs are too good for them.

I am interested in seeing how the underdogs go, both schalke and fenerbache are tricky opponents and it won't be as easy as everyone thinks.
i disagree about roma, i see them beating man u. as for shalke i beleive they will win and fernabahce will give chelski a run but chelski will win.

May 22, 2007
There are a lot of Roma fans. Tonight they need to get behind their team because the greater advantage Roma have after the home leg, the more they can take to Old Trafford.

May 22, 2007
Man United:

Van der Sar, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Ronaldo, Anderson, Scholes, Carrick, Park, Rooney.

Subs: Kuszczak, O'Shea, Silvestre, Pique, Hargreaves, Tevez, Giggs.

Roma:

Doni, Cassetti, Mexes, Panucci, Tonetto, De Rossi, Aquilani, Taddei, Pizarro, Mancini, Vucinic

Subs: Curci, Cicinho, Giuly, Antunes, Esposito, Ferraro, Brighi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)