[EU] Champions League 06/07 (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How is a weaker Serie A, with subsequent lesser TV deals, going to help Juventus as well? That's what many people here seem to not understand. Apparently nobody has any respect for worthy opponents anymore and do not understand simple economics.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

In Formula 1 it does, because the statistics there show how many times a driver has achieved.
And that doesn't apply to football, how? Statistics are just a number on a piece of paper they stand for nothing except analasys. If you think they can give something more, or prove someone is better than someone, than you are delusional, sorry.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can tolerate discussion about how good was Kaka in a game and how tactical was Benitez. I can tolerate a discussion on how Lyon approach a game in Madrid and how Inter have no clue what European football is. I guess the purpose of the thread is to discuss football before cheering for the team, at least in my perception.
Your perception of everything football is highly delusional, which has been cited before by several people from myself to sateeh. In your world, anybody who hopes that one team succeeds in beating another is a fan of said team. However, you've stated you wanted Chelsea to reach the final in the past. You've also labelled me a Barca fan in the past for stating they deserved to win the Champions League last season... you've labeled people within this thread today as Milan fans just because they wanted those Milan cunts to be in the final instead of the most commercialized and overrated sides in Europe, Manure.

Nobody here labelled you a Chelsea fan when you stated you hope they reach the final, but your dumbass has to go about throwing around assumptions about other posters' football likings just to get on the nerves of others. Well done, great moderator and intelligent being you are. But then again, you laugh at every little comment stated on Skype, so it's really not a surprise.

You're just a hypocrite, Jack. Come to fucking terms with it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And that doesn't apply to football, how? Statistics are just a number on a piece of paper they stand for nothing except analasys. If you think they can give something more, or prove someone is better than someone, than you are delusional, sorry.
That, along with hypocrite, are really the correct words to describe Jack's notions involving sporting matters.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
First I did not mention anything about real fans, I only got disgusted at Juve fans happy that Milan reached the final. I would have expressed the same feeling had Juve fans felt happy ManU reached the final.

Do I rather have ManU gain a third trophy? No, not at all actually and I said it in another thread that out of the four the only digestable win would have been of Chelsea (spoken from a Juventus point of view strictly) but that was over last night.

At the end of the day, the debate you mentioned has not started and I will keep on expressing my disgust on how Juve fans cheer for other teams than Juve.
When it comes to 3 vs. 2 there is not much of an argument over there...Even so, we can always argue that in general we are more successful than Man U, winning all european trophies, winning every competition there is to win, golden ball players we had in our squad...yada yada yada. Domestically, we own them hands down.

Am with Jack on this one.

Exactly what i think considering this matter.
I will never cheer for any team to be better than Juve. fvck them all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look, Jack, I told you to stop this nonsense before when you labelled me a Barca fan. But now you continue to spew this nonsense. Just let it go... you aren't more of a Juventino than anybody here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Look, Jack, I told you to stop this nonsense before when you labelled me a Barca fan. But now you continue to spew this nonsense. Just let it go... you aren't more of a Juventino than anybody here.
What nonsense are you talking about, man? Seriously, is it nonsense for you when someone expresses disgust? I get disgusted at Juve fans getting happy for Milan wins, it's as simple as that. I am fucking expressing my own fucking feelings, did I label anyone anything? NO. Did I say I am more of a fan? NO. Did I say that a team was better than the other where in reality it wasn't? NO.

I am saying what I feel and it all ends here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Your perception of everything football is highly delusional, which has been cited before by several people from myself to sateeh. In your world, anybody who hopes that one team succeeds in beating another is a fan of said team. However, you've stated you wanted Chelsea to reach the final in the past. You've also labelled me a Barca fan in the past for stating they deserved to win the Champions League last season... you've labeled people within this thread today as Milan fans just because they wanted those Milan cunts to be in the final instead of the most commercialized and overrated sides in Europe, Manure.

Nobody here labelled you a Chelsea fan when you stated you hope they reach the final, but your dumbass has to go about throwing around assumptions about other posters' football likings just to get on the nerves of others. Well done, great moderator and intelligent being you are. But then again, you laugh at every little comment stated on Skype, so it's really not a surprise.

I only labelled Rico as a Milan fan because of his posts on a Milan forum. As for the Barcelona story, I thought it ended long ago by apologizing. Are you waiting for me to apologize again?

I would also say that statistics mean a lot in Athletics, but Milan increasing the ratio of Italian teams winning the European trophy mean nothing to me, I think that was when statistics were mentioned. Don't pull an Andy an pick stuff you like and ignore others, I know you are better than that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Back at your favourite game I see. Throwing insults. You will never raise from that level.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Can someone dare to explain this to us regular mortals? How is Milan´s winning the CL trophy gonna help Juventus? Are they going to donate some cash to us? Or do you think that Juventus reputation will raise simultaneously with Milan´s. If Juventus wants to prove they play in a strong league and that they are the strongest in the same, then JUVENTUS should win the damn Champions League, not supporting Milan to win it.

When I came in here I thought I would find more passionate Juventus fans. I guess I was wrong, I found a lot of gloryhunters instead.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can someone dare to explain this to us regular mortals? How is Milan´s winning the CL trophy gonna help Juventus? Are they going to donate some cash to us? Or do you think that Juventus reputation will raise simultaneously with Milan´s. If Juventus wants to prove they play in a strong lague and that they are the strongest in the same, then JUVENTUS should win the damn Champions League, not supporting Milan to win it.

When I came in here I thought I would find more passionate Juventus fans. I guess I was wrong, I found a lot of gloryhunters instead.
Apparently you are like me, delusional, a hypocrite, a dumbass and lack knowledge in basic economics.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,259
    Why would we care if an Italian club reaches the final or not?? Milan fans have the right to celebrate. Manchester fans have the right to get sad. We have many things to care about regarding our club other than a fellow:pumpkin: club from Serie A reaching the final.

Briefly, Milan didn't deserve to score any goal in the match in Manchester, but they were brilliant yesterday and deserved to go through.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Why would we care if an Italian club reaches the final or not?? Milan fans have the right to celebrate. Manchester fans have the right to get sad. We have many things to care about regarding our club other than a fellow:pumpkin: club from Serie A reaching the final.

Briefly, Milan didn't deserve to score any goal in the match in Manchester, but they were brilliant yesterday and deserved to go through.
    Useless talk, man. I admire your passion. You are a Juventus fan of my kind. :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)