[EU] Champions League 05/06 (10 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
henry wasn't happy all game he felt he wasn't getting any support, but being down 10 men it's hard to make both people happy. Then it was too late for reyes to come on and make an impact. Henry was frustrated and I'm 90% sure he won't play for arsenal again.

Barca deserved to win

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
barca are the champions.

but what a afwul match this was.
i thought the refree was rubbish to be honest and wenger made a huge mistake with his substitutions why did he remove fabrcace he was superb in the midfeild and if u notice barca got closer to scoring goals after his removal.( pls mind my spelling his name is bloody hard) as for ronnaldinho i think he is over used i mean he looked very exhausted i cant blame him to be honest its been a very long season for him .

May 11, 2006
I am glad Arsenal lost, if it wasn't for our Don they would've never been in the final.

It should've been us.

Congrats to Barca fans a well deserved CL title.

by the way, i think this is the end of Henry in Arsenal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
FINALLY the best team in the world wins the Champions League again. Nobody else deserved this trophy, and Puyol rightfully lifted the cup for Catalunya. Go home, Arsenal.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Have to reckon that Arsenal put a good fight with those 10 men though
totally agree with u they played really well up unitl wenger went stupid with his substitutions. i think henry out played puyol more than once and proved to be a great player.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Thierry Henry: "They are already a good side, so when you help them...I had nothing in my legs. It's already difficult to play up front in a normal game, but when you only have ten. I was nore than tired. I gave everything, but it wasn't enough."

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
TheOldLady said:
I am glad Arsenal lost, if it wasn't for our Don they would've never been in the final.

It should've been us.

Congrats to Barca fans a well deserved CL title.

by the way, i think this is the end of Henry in Arsenal.
But Cheaters never prosper.:D

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
loyada said:
larsson man of the match
From the BBC:-

Quote from Henry...

"Everyone was talking about Ronaldinho before the game. I didn't see him today or and I didn't see Eto'o," he said.

"Henrik Larsson made the difference by setting up two goals. That was the key.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I actually I am not so thrilled about Barce winning. Don't get me wrong it was a well deserved victory. They played well all season both in CL and liga. Its just I am not a Barce fan, I don't like barce at all.
I feel that their sub goalkeeper gave the match away (in away). First goal he was not covering any angle, and the second goal he left his legs wide open.

Never the less, congrats to barce... Juve to win 06-07 :D Forza Juve..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)