Espectro the Champion!!!! (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, so finally I got to the 5000 post, and after some sweet talk from Zlatan, I have decided to make a dedication thread (yiiiipiiiii)

I know Im not the best of posters, and I know that Im also not a "very" regular poster, but well... what can I do, at least I can tell you that I have enjoy my time here, and sharing with you guys has help me alot not only has a Juve fan but has a person...

So, he it goes:

Fabi: Your my fav person in this forum, someday I will go and visit you, and we will drink some cervezas ok? I'll never forget our litle "menage trois" in the forums ;)

Andy: You and gray are the members that I respect when it comes to Juventus topics, I have learn alot from you... thanks

Zlatan: My fav Mod!!!! is that big enough to not be ban??? :D, now seriously, Im glad that you became a mod, you deserve it and you have make a great job till know, thanks foe everything!

Erik: My guitar partner!!! well Erik, you are the one who enjoy the most my jokes, so I guess I have to thank you for that :D:D:D:D

Martin I : Well, even if you are not our president, I have to thank you for created this place, you didi a wonderfull job in creating a place where all this disfuntional people can come to chat about Juve :D

Marty: Well, at firts when you got the forum, I tougth, "Who is this jerk"... but then I realiece that you were I cool guy, thank you for keeping this forum alive and for having the balls to deal with us

Swag: your ok for a mod :D:D:D:D:D No, seriously, you always post interesting and serious post (well not always) I enjoy reading your posts

Nicole: You know, I think you are the only Roma fan that I like :D:D:D, you are a very important part of this forum, without you, making fun of Roma wouldn't be the same :D... Im kidding you know I got nothing but love for you girl

Dan: Get a "A" in french!!! :d

Fliakis: Your a nerd! :D

Tom: You were my fav, Mod, you had class :cool:... I have alot of respect for you

gray: One of the members that I have most respect... coz if I not you will ban me :D, just kiding...

Gino: I love you avatar :

Hydde: If your still aout there, thanks bro!! we miss your post arround here

Tifoso Lou: Get some Doctor to check your rashes :yuck:

Jeeks: When it comes to Juventus, you are one very wise fan... sometimes :D

mark: Our own Transfer guru!! thanks for sharing your news with us, I don't know how you get them but its ok... by the way, I still think you are Moggi. :D

Also thanks to Don Bes, GOAT, Arif, Azurri, John, mikhail,Liliana, djleli, tassard, baggio, Dominic, king ale,Elnur, axl, jae, Claire, K10, Chxta, Kaiser, Incubo, Vinman, ZAF, Dr. Juve... all the Del Piero nicknames :D... sorry if you didn't get in the list... Im too tired and I may have forgot someone..

Anyway

Thanks to all!!!

and FORZA JUVE!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
LOL I can't believe you did it and it took you so long :howler:

Congratulations though and thanks for the mention :touched: It's been a while since this place has seen a proper dedication. I'll promise to do one for my 25k

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Ok, so finally I got to the 5000 post, and after some sweet talk from Zlatan, I have decided to make a dedication thread (yiiiipiiiii)

I know Im not the best of posters, and I know that Im also not a "very" regular poster, but well... what can I do, at least I can tell you that I have enjoy my time here, and sharing with you guys has help me alot not only has a Juve fan but has a person...

So, he it goes:

Fabi: Your my fav person in this forum, someday I will go and visit you, and we will drink some cervezas ok? I'll never forget our litle "menage trois" in the forums ;)

Zlatan: My fav Mod!!!! is that big enough to not be ban??? :D, now seriously, Im glad that you became a mod, you deserve it and you have make a great job till know, thanks foe everything!

Erik: My guitar partner!!! well Erik, you are the one who enjoy the most my jokes, so I guess I have to thank you for that :D:D:D:D

Martin I : Well, even if you are not our president, I have to thank you for created this place, you didi a wonderfull job in creating a place where all this disfuntional people can come to chat about Juve :D

Marty: Well, at firts when you got the forum, I tougth, "Who is this jerk"... but then I realiece that you were I cool guy, thank you for keeping this forum alive and for having the balls to deal with us

Swag: your ok for a mod :D:D:D:D:D No, seriously, you always post interesting and serious post (well not always) I enjoy reading your posts

Nicole: You know, I think you are the only Roma fan that I like :D:D:D, you are a very important part of this forum, without you, making fun of Roma wouldn't be the same :D... Im kidding you know I got nothing but love for you girl

Tom: You were my fav, Mod, you had class :cool:... I have alot of respect for you

gray: One of the members that I have most respect... coz if I not you will ban me :D, just kiding...

mark: Our own Transfer guru!! thanks for sharing your news with us, I don't know how you get them but its ok... by the way, I still think you are Moggi. :D

Also thanks to Don Bes, GOAT, Arif, Azurri, John, mikhail,Liliana, djleli, tassard, baggio, Dominic, king ale,Elnur, axl, jae, Claire, K10, Chxta, Kaiser, Incubo, Vinman, ZAF, Dr. Juve... all the Del Piero nicknames :D... and maybe
congrats man :D

OP
Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    well, at least i am the first of the ... rest

i love your signature, i share the pain. congrats
    Hey, its not like you mention me in your dedications !! :groan:

At least I remember you :groan:

:D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

So, he it goes:

Also thanks to Don Bes, GOAT, Arif, Azurri, John, mikhail,Liliana, djleli, tassard, baggio, Dominic, king ale,Elnur, axl, jae, Claire, K10, Chxta, Kaiser, Incubo, Vinman, ZAF, Dr. Juve... allthe Del Piero nicknames :D... sorry if you didn't get in the list... Im too tired and I may have forgot someone..

Anyway

Thanks to all!!!

and FORZA JUVE!!!!
    :howler:

And Goat used to be Zlatans username.

Thanks for the mention though, and Congrats, i suppose.

OP
    Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

:howler:

And Goat used to be Zlatans username.

Thanks for the mention though, and Congrats, i suppose.
    I know, but he was cooler when he use that nae :D... jk Z!! ;)

OP
    Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

my last dedication was

"i thank everybody who has been there for the ride" and that was it
    Well, like I said at least I mention you... :d

OP
    Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    LOL I can't believe you did it and it took you so long :howler:

Congratulations though and thanks for the mention :touched: It's been a while since this place has seen a proper dedication. I'll promise to do one for my 25k
    yeah I can't believe it either... but with Zlatan's sweet words, I couldn't refuse ;)

Thanks by the way :D

OP
    Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Congratulazioni.
    Thanks Andy, by the way.... I add you to the list, I can't blieve that I forgot about you... sorry about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)