England vs Turkey (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2003
What I saw of the match was very boring, not surprised it finished 0-0.

++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

I thought you changed it from "Holden" to "Holdon" cause you live in London...
Er, no. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
I'm sure Eriksson will have his players watch a video of the famous 4-1 win in Munich against the Germans ..
Wasn't it 5-1 ?

Some interesting stats:

- England have never lost with Gerrard playing ..

- Turkey have never scored a goal or won against England yet .. the total score is 32-0 for England !!
Interesting!

Jul 28, 2002
COME ON ENGLAND YEAHAAAHAHHAHAHAH....we were crap, becks was poo, but we sumehow managed to get a draw....btw Alpay is a fvcking d**kh**d, he is a pointless waste of space, doesnt try at all for villa, in fact he is soo bad even parammatti looks world class next to him.

But for turkey he tries hard, BUT why ridicule beckams mum???why square up to him, why poke him in the face ???? y ???cos he is a prat!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
COME ON ENGLAND YEAHAAAHAHHAHAHAH....we were crap, becks was poo, but we sumehow managed to get a draw....btw Alpay is a fvcking d**kh**d, he is a pointless waste of space, doesnt try at all for villa, in fact he is soo bad even parammatti looks world class next to him.

But for turkey he tries hard, BUT why ridicule beckams mum???why square up to him, why poke him in the face ???? y ???cos he is a prat!!!
:LOL: that was quite a passionate post. I just don't like Alpay because I had him in my yahoo fantasy team, and he got a yellow card and conceded a penalty, then when i gave him another chance the next week, he scored an own goal :frown::irritate:

:LOL:Beckham

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
@ Becks: ........ :wallbang: .........

well, the slip wasn't his fault but the guy's like still trying to look :cool: after the slip.... urgh....

but i did feel a bit sori for him, the way the Turkish players were treating him....... mockingly patting his hair and all that :angry:

About Rustu: :eek: what a flying kick!! Poor Dyer could have lost his head there!! For that moment i thought Rustu had lost his marbles or something :undecide:

well.... it was intersting match, but intersting for the wrong reasons......

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    @ Becks: ........ :wallbang: .........

well, the slip wasn't his fault but the guy's like still trying to look :cool: after the slip.... urgh....

but i did feel a bit sori for him, the way the Turkish players were treating him....... mockingly patting his hair and all that :angry:

About Rustu: :eek: what a flying kick!! Poor Dyer could have lost his head there!! For that moment i thought Rustu had lost his marbles or something :undecide:

well.... it was intersting match, but intersting for the wrong reasons......
    :D:greedy:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

I agree, Alpay is a turd, and how come Rustu only got a yellow? That was some crazy shit! :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)