[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Also his first two seasons for us. He was always blowing hot and cold, the only season where he really started putting a string of good performances together was last season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He was pretty devastating when he played in the centre for France versus England too, he just ran through the midfield time and again. Although this is England, of course. Gareth 'the human tortoise' Barry was probably playing.
Alongside the heriocally average Scott T Paaarkah?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Love how the English overrate Parker in particular. The way you listen to those pundits talk about "Scotty Parker" you'd think he's Patrick fucking Vieira or something.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I wonder if Wilshere can snatch a place in the team if he gets fit and plays well for the rest of the season. He's due to be back in the start of Feb.

Nedvěd

Nasri is a good player, but not a top one. Not consistent enough, and I don't think he has a position were he excels in.

Nedvěd

I wonder if Wilshere can snatch a place in the team if he gets fit and plays well for the rest of the season. He's due to be back in the start of Feb.
He should. He is the best English midfielder, which I don't know whether we should consider it as a good thing or not. Being the country's best midfielder at age of 20, does it reflect how bad England's midfield is, or that we are witnessing a one of a time kind of a genius? I think it might be a bit of both.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
More like the first.

Individually, England has a really good midfielder (or rather had, Lampard and Gerrard are past it) but never managed to function properly as a team.

Nedvěd

Yeah every club has a portion of scums but it's not so often in England that you see a player getting racially abused by other fans.

And one other thing, you don't see many clubs with fans who support a racist. Chelsea fans didn't wear shirts of John Terry, unlike Liverpool fans who openly support a racist.

That without mentioning what they do on twitter.

And other things I don't like to talk about.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Every club has cuntish fans, not just Liverpool. So fuck you all :)
Nothing wrong with having cuntish fans.

The issue is that Liverpool are as bad as everyone else (if not worse in many cases), but still seek to maintain their status as victims in any and every circumstance.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In what way?

He's been indifferent for the majority of his career and has built his reputation as a top player on a good six month spell at Arsenal.

And that good burst was when playing in the middle instead of Fabregas, not playing wide as he normally does.
I just think he's not being used properly and needs to be given a more creative role. He won't get that at City because they have Silva. I understand what you're saying, as in he hasn't performed consistently for a while but when he plays on the center and roams, he can be devastating.

Probably.

Nedvěd;3455797 said:
He should. He is the best English midfielder, which I don't know whether we should consider it as a good thing or not. Being the country's best midfielder at age of 20, does it reflect how bad England's midfield is, or that we are witnessing a one of a time kind of a genius? I think it might be a bit of both.
The first.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Nedvěd;3455848 said:
Yeah every club has a portion of scums but it's not so often in England that you see a player getting racially abused by other fans.
And one other thing, you don't see many clubs with fans who support a racist. Chelsea fans didn't wear shirts of John Terry, unlike Liverpool fans who openly support a racist.

Eh, I assume you're taking the what the FA and Evra say as truth, well both say Suarez isn't racist. So what Liverpool did was support their player, who they believe had been treated unfairly. So forgive me, but in this case you're wrong.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nedvěd;3455848 said:

Go look that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)